Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs The World

Speshls

Ssj why are u complaining man it was fun for everyone yet you are on here complaining about mains

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them are MM, they are just wearing Pink capes and only hitting Fatality.

@Banks1 - Only time MM can win is when you must team with Mains.... Yea.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8452/100619190648.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/992/100619190252.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2043/100619184959.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/471/100619185009.png

You just posted a bunch of pics of mains that were attacking DP as well. Get over yourself, they weren't MM. Ever heard of reaction formation? You're doing it by bitching about mains and then attacking pures on YOUR main.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You just posted a bunch of pics of mains that were attacking DP as well. Get over yourself, they weren't MM. Ever heard of reaction formation? You're doing it by bitching about mains and then attacking pures on YOUR main.

I'm sorry, but what?

9kqihk.png

Should have heard him on TeamSpeak l0l

l00l he was like " Im 5 hp with no food im gunna die.... fwaaaaaaaaaaak i fuking died rageeeeeee"

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Read the topic before posting.

looked fun, sorry that all those fights had to be crashed..for some reason fi leaders thought you guys had like 90 (didn't agree with crashing them anyways). btw foe+fi starting for the actual teamed fights (the ones at hills) was more like 80ish. but yeah, i don't really think a teamed cluster fight is topic-worthy. gj once again though.

Now we were weren't getting a clean fight so I told everyone to be prepared for getting 2v1. We rushed FOE just near BH and FI rushed us seconds after to help FOE. We quickly moved inside the graveyard to snipe and held very well there. After holding a while we ran into BH and re rushed the FOE+FI 30-50 seconds later. From here we pushed the pond and ran them into clan wars while FI went w93 giving us a chance to rush FOE alone.

We rushed FOE at the bottom of stairs we cleared FOE and went to altar where FI soon hopped back from safe world & FOE + FI rushed us in altar. We were clearing FOE and FI rushed in and we worked on lasting a while to get a regroup. While half the clan was fighting in altar we got a 180 opt regroup and rushed the FI+FOE fall in at 18 ports.

...?

had an 18th so i couldn't make it, and as suprising a combination as mm and eop are, looks like we did well against the teamers.

Gj on your sat ^.^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Everyone needs to chill out. It was a good fight and that's all that needs to be said.

@BAnks and Turf: You guys really need to stop acting like hardasses over a game of runescape. You make your clan look bad.

@Ssj4: Just stop arguing. Let them enjoy it for now I guess.