Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs The World

Speshls

was fun fights but idk where u got clearing us in the altar from...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1513/100619140100.png

Not sure if I said FI at cleared the altar (FOE was basically gone by the time you crashed) but we regrouped 13 ports and re-rushed you at 18 ports while our last MM were holding out.

looked fun, sorry that all those fights had to be crashed..for some reason fi leaders thought you guys had like 90 (didn't agree with crashing them anyways). btw foe+fi starting for the actual teamed fights (the ones at hills) was more like 80ish. but yeah, i don't really think a teamed cluster fight is topic-worthy. gj once again though.

How did FI+FOE only manage to have 80 together within 1 hour of fighting... MM still had 60ish at that point and we were the ones getting 2v1ed lol.

I'm surprised anyone would actually post a Teamed Cluster, but goodfight I guess.

There are also our 1v1's vs FOE (hardly fights though :P) if you decided to read the topic. I do think we deserve a topic as I've seen a lot of your members posting as well saying we did really well getting 5v1ed for 1 hr basically lol.

Guess this is why Foe was hitting clans like Ch.

Maybe... Heard they crashed a lot of CH + Havoc fights last night.

If you can't win on the battlefield perhaps you can win on the trollfest topic later.

This is your logic, yes?

Preemptively, as I know slabby and toxic will both have no comeback, I am CALLING you out to provide an intellectual response to the following post rather than dismiss it with a snide comment, thus making yourself look stupid.

MM initiated the teaming, and constantly crashed fights. Beyond that, you, slabby, were incessantly PMing me each time MM got cleared (from altar, from volcanoes, from sperm).

Oh Slabby, some day you will have a valid comeback...

But until then, please keep up the dismissive ***** nonchalance, all the way to #5 on the clan rankings.

I'm pretty sure we smashed your clan in 1v1's on the battlefield. I will admit that 5v1 we were not in control but how are we supposed to be out numbered 100+ people. We did fight hard and once EOP came to give us a hand we controlled the fight from there on out.

For the teaming we haven't teamed in ages and if we have I remember it because we were either killing crashers or ACing for another clan. The crashing goes 2 ways you've crashed so many clans & yes MM is one of them. It seems it's going to get worse since you're now constantly crashing any clan & teaming with clans to try and compete.

Our first fight we had 55 not 66.

thanks for the fights

That's ******** and we both know it. If you really did pull 55 I would start asking my council members how we are going to get out of this god awful slump that you seem to be in.

No problem, maybe next time you will actually wear your clan's cape with pride rather than run around in ours. Oh well, once again, whatever helps you look back on this trip with a more positive outlook.

Not sure but didn't you wear FI capes & get lead around by an FI leader? Whatever helps your clan being able to compete with the top clan... :whistling:

same here lol

To MM: Your **** talking will have no effect on us as we keep progressing and become a better clan. Yes we have been somewhat boastful and a little arrogant, but does not mean can simply send some clan into a slump.

We've come this far, what makes you think we'll let anyone stop us now?

So are you trying to call us out or something because I'm sure we can answer this challenge?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also found it funny how FOE was so quickly turning to FI for help. FOE was teaming with DP vs FI like 2 weeks ago and it seems they just forget. FI was saying to me & other MM how they wanted to slump FOE and take #2 but then they turn around and team. All you're doing is proving that you don't deserve it and you're being used by FOE to help them have fun trips and ride out this slump they are in.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

None of them are MM, they are just wearing Pink capes and only hitting Fatality.

@Banks1 - Only time MM can win is when you must team with Mains.... Yea.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8452/100619190648.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/992/100619190252.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2043/100619184959.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/471/100619185009.png

You're an idiot Lllllllllllllllllll

Xo Adorable, Portuiguish were attacking me

0wnz of Fury was my targ (92) cmb, he came from edge and already had an MM cape, i ran to clanwars and he sniped me. I'll show you proof if neccesary.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Mm + Ir + Eop + Mains vs the Rest of the world ?

Ir usually **** MM off, they weren't apart of the team.

And as for the MM mains, you have no evidence of them being with us, Team-6 Cape is very popular, as it can be bought right outside edgeville.

So sit down kiddo.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Not sure about the 5v1, the only clan we were told to stay off was Fi. Other than that, well done. You and Eop destroyed everyone who tried taking you down.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Guest Xihtug7
OT: Good job MM, I don't see why we need all this flaming, we both did really well.

What did you do really well ?

Cleared you every time we fought you up until the last fight perhaps?

Cleared us? We were constantly fighting for like 2 hours so it's not exactly being cleared. You shouldn't be proud/saying anything since it was 5v1 for about an hour until EOP decided to lend a hand which was now 2v5 and we dominated that.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Guest Xihtug7
Cleared you every time we fought you up until the last fight perhaps?

Oh i didn't realise foe fi dp and cp merged