Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Smash FOE in a 1 Hour P2P Run In

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost got vid up of us owning foe and winning at bottom of bh stairs, and also vid of them calling in their mains such as bonesawspecs

only reason why we brang bonesawspecs was because nintey slay was asisting u guys during the fight soul splitting our members

Epic job boys, you can only expect to see mains attacking both sides in almost any p2p fight unless it's a clan wars fight, it's just the way the wilderness works....theres no stopping it really, which is unfortunate but it's something everyone pretty much has to put up with.

Well done MM, and props to FOE aswell. Looked like an intense fight, and was probably pretty fun for both clans if it lasted so long, which is what it's all about at the end of the day. Keep it up fella's.

thekingu.png

First off the excuse of a soccer game making you start late is pathetic, you can watch the game on your computer or on your TV and scape, besides that what game was on today, Brasil. Im sure that 90% of MM members are from Brazil and didn't want to miss every second of the game.

HF was no where to be found, your right.

2emzl8n.png

Let's move the fight to corp and tell an HF member to camp at GDZ for FOE returners.

j64biv.png

Nintey Slay with MM as usual, you don't bring mains though.

307uiwm.png

A nice little invite of MM, what a suprise.

wrc5fq.png

Nintey Slay trying to be a hero again.

2lvxw0w.png

Speshls doing it big with the return sets, enjoy the flax fields.

2q80k82.png

And to sum it all up im sure that this topic is 100% right, whoever comes up with the ideas for this bull ****** propaganda should look into writing articles for news papers or look into something related to the government.

Can an admin lock this false topic, thanks.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

13-5

was fun. foe was returning in no gear and dds only for the latter half of the fight but it was good mage exp.

Don't tele from me again, please. <3

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

too many moments similar to this (Look at the mini map, clearly FOE CLEARED)

FOE were basically cleared up but they regrouped and tried again. SEVERAL TIMES. No way foe won this. Maybe 1 out of like 7 battles if anything.

screenshot114u.png

screenshot118a.png

I tried to only tele when no one was attacking me so I could get another 100 casts of barrage again lol. Sorry.

Don't worry, I still love you. <3

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

oh and heres a pic of some of the gear foe was returning in

2emzl8n.png

~hmong wcer

if you notice the cc, RETURN! return in ANYTHING

this further proves my point FOE was getting dominated on the battle field and resorted to returning in nothing to try and outlast. Maybe next time. How does it feel to know that you can stoop to the lowest tactics and still lose. Must suck.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

oh and heres a pic of some of the gear foe was returning in

2emzl8n.png

if you notice the cc, RETURN! return in ANYTHING

this further proves my point FOE was getting dominated on the battle field and resorted to returning in nothing to try and outlast. Maybe next time. How does it feel to know that you can stoop to the lowest tactics and still lose. Must suck.

~hmong wcer

Failing to see whats wrong. I had a glory, rune crossbow, bolts, dds, 5 brews, 2 restores, super set, sharks, I took my cape off because im high level so its better and I rushed to gear up so I didn't waste time, failing to see some of the "gear" i was returning in.

Get off this topic reject.

Edit: To the text after the pic: Provide a bunch of pictures of FOE in nothing and im sure we can prove there was a lot more MM in rune axe's, picks, one item cbow, rune scims, swordfish, anything they could find.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif