Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Smash FOE in a 1 Hour P2P Run In

Toxic SlaY

You and this topic have a lot in common. ZING!

333bvnn.gif

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all ... this "hour" long run-in consisted of like 10 fights, majority of which were dominated by MM.

FOE had their "bonesaw" turmoil pures on us the whole fight and constantly tabb'd out ... was quite pathetic

MM was able to clear FOE multiple times but with the large amount of mains and FOE rune-pures on us it was hard to stay organized and get a final push

Then for the final battle MM ran up to ruins to take the fight there ... then proceeded re-m****** at GWAS ledge due to the mains and FOE turmiol pures where the outcome looked bleak with about 15 MM tanking 30 FOE, but somehow after 20mins of fighting on the GWAS ledge we cleared you guys.

I don't see how u guys can really claim a win at all ...

First of all ... this "hour" long run-in consisted of like 10 fights, majority of which were dominated by MM.

FOE had their "bonesaw" turmoil pures on us the whole fight and constantly tabb'd out ... was quite pathetic

MM was able to clear FOE multiple times but with the large amount of mains and FOE rune-pures on us it was hard to stay organized and get a final push

Then for the final battle MM ran up to ruins to take the fight there ... then proceeded re-m****** at GWAS ledge due to the mains and FOE turmiol pures where the outcome looked bleak with about 15 MM tanking 30 FOE, but somehow after 20mins of fighting on the GWAS ledge we cleared you guys.

I don't see how u guys can really claim a win at all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4563nWu-Y

watch first 1minute of this video at how MM cleared FOE from the battle field ... from then on it was FOE returning and bringing turmoil rune pures

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Foe had some good returning, but we utterly destroyed the crap out of them, as for they were just returning in msb and 20 rune arrows.... They had the gwas ledge for about 30 seconds (nice job) but then we decided to end out free loot as it was getting boring, and we just killed all foe.... Simple as that..... Will have my vid up to prove it also

GWAS Foe

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Pure Fights shouldnt be going on for 1 hour :o

That's what I was thinking after about my 6th death.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Alright I'm sick of this ******.

1. I personally do no believe there was any true winner. Others may feel differently, but I honestly couldn't give a damn what they think.

2. There was a LOT of confusion during the fight, mainly about the end of the fight.

3. BOTH clans had people returning in rag gear.

4. BOTH clans had zerkers/turmoil pures with them (MM only had nintey though)

My pics of this:

One of the zerkers/turmoil pures in the fight.

100620183032.jpg

Killing a couple FOE members that had no risk (both clans had these)

100620184047.jpg

100620185112.jpg

100620190637.jpg

It was a great fight, and I can say that both sides were simply trying to outlast the other in hopes that they would give up. Niether side was backing down, knowing that doing so would mark a bad beginning for the rest of the summer.

Nobody should have claimed a win today. It was a fun trip, but seeing topics like this (and the MM one) just ruin it.

This has been posted on both topics.

Alright I'm sick of this ******.

1. I personally do no believe there was any true winner. Others may feel differently, but I honestly couldn't give a damn what they think.

2. There was a LOT of confusion during the fight, mainly about the end of the fight.

3. BOTH clans had people returning in rag gear.

4. BOTH clans had zerkers/turmoil pures with them (MM only had nintey though)

My pics of this:

One of the zerkers/turmoil pures in the fight.

100620183032.jpg

Killing a couple FOE members that had no risk (both clans had these)

100620184047.jpg

100620185112.jpg

100620190637.jpg

It was a great fight, and I can say that both sides were simply trying to outlast the other in hopes that they would give up. Niether side was backing down, knowing that doing so would mark a bad beginning for the rest of the summer.

Nobody should have claimed a win today. It was a fun trip, but seeing topics like this (and the MM one) just ruin it.

This has been posted on both topics.

Quote for Truth!!!

(22:15:37) -Vectra[33]- ** (A. LOG): [mm arch wolf] Killed 52x , 24x mithril dragon, 2x Malak Azrael, 2x SNIFFTHEHOLE, 2x New Recruits

You killed me twice and killed Connor twice.

Edit: Yes, both clans had non-riskers.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I feel bad enough so I don't mind if you actually think you've won today. Chins up MM, see you next weekend and hopefully your banks will get better in order to have another decent fight like that.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

i think connor spent more time on his reply than i did on this whole topic l0l

its 1 trip, was fun, get over it bud

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i think connor spent more time on his reply than i did on this whole topic l0l

its 1 trip, was fun, get over it bud

Yes because uploading 7 pictures on tinypic is so difficult, sorry that your lil black gl******es have troubles reading the words to confirm.

Since someone posted valid proof that im wrong instead of accepting it let's throw in a little flame saying they waste there time and "UMADBRO" to prove that we are so right.

Idiot.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif