Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A dzz Looking for a clan

Adz

#zenith , we all have lives, not gonna force you not to come to a pk trip if you have something better to do, Zenith is a place were you lol as a community, do daily events, have fun in vent, etc. I dont look for whoose better or what some clans can do about in a pk trip. Its about having fun, and thats what i dont understand about pure community these days. Everything is about who wins, or who pulls the most and i dont look for that. Anyways stop by, some ex carnage members joined

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I'd suggest Fatality. Good clan, fun community. As said earlier has many ex-tgg such as rain fall and are a highly positioned F2P clan competing with the best and fighting for the #1 spot.

Here's a link to our youtube channel, where you can see minis/trips/pk vids and other fun ones.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FatalityCinema

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

in all honesty cp is like the least nerd clan in rs ;) i myself hate clans who rag on you all the time for activity

f2p based

chill community ; terrorist prank calls in vent

if you knew our leaders, you'd understand :)

toxine, leader, plays varsity football

drunk, leader, is sponsored by skate-america

honey, leader, rows for canada (lol)

i myself play for alberta in ice hockey

as you can see, they wouldn't be harsh on activity at all. you'd fit in perfectly here!

check us outt at #clan-cp

cp-rs.com

see you there! :)

kind of lol'd. i got booted from cp because i couldn't come to trip because i had to sleep in 10 minutes. pretty laid back son.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

kind of lol'd. i got booted from cp because i couldn't come to trip because i had to sleep in 10 minutes. pretty laid back son.

you were booted because we were losing 1-0 prep to foe that you signed up for, we needed 2 more opts, and when we asked you to come you replied "boot me"

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

EOP does at least 2-5 f2p mini wars a day and 1-4 p2p mini wars a day. We have events throughout the week as well as Friday, Saturday and Sunday pk trips with the rest of the pure community.

334p4pc.gif

CP is the best option for you, f2p based, on top of there f2p based game nobody out organizes cp in f2p.

60+ pulls

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF