Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide vs Zenith Run In

H0W3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ********. you didn't declare us either because you guys low lvl clan and we're med clan and we'd rape you guys with ur *** addy. My clan member didn't keylogger you retarded if he did and you're mental since you clicked it.

go die

I love the amount of hypreactive raging kids on these forums, ready to foam from the mouth over rs related issues.

:sorcerer:

monkey.jpg

lol ********. you didn't declare us either because you guys low lvl clan and we're med clan and we'd rape you guys with ur *** addy. My clan member didn't keylogger you retarded if he did and you're mental since you clicked it.

go die

E-RAGE

l2spell

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

go die

l2spell and my new acc is 1 def and better the b4 =]

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

31 def and lv 68 combat, thats more of a failure than this post.

um elit3 hacked me first off and my new pure is named h0w3 which is 1 def 91 str 90 range and 80 mage with 79 combat.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png