Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Friday - June 25th

Toxic SlaY

nah its OK chad guy, i believe you can compete some day..

but I hate the fact that FOE is the main reason MM ends up crashing FOE/FI fights or whatever. Those are the closest clans competition wise to MM and if you (FOE) keep logging/running from MM CONSTANTLY they get no action, therefore they're forced to get fights using cheaper tactics.

If you just gave MM fights instead of running like cowards there would be no need for crashing and **** like this. I know you're slumping but just give it a try, your clan obviously needs some practice

SO I heard you got rid of the associates memberlist LOLOL, just right before you lowered reqs. COINCIDENCE?

oh dear oh dear, TEH GREAT ALMIGHTY SLUMP

we're still waiting in #irclan , come declare a matched fight on us if you're THAT good

i actually love this guy lolololol

GG Foe kiddies

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO I heard you got rid of the associates memberlist LOLOL, just right before you lowered reqs. COINCIDENCE?

oh dear oh dear, TEH GREAT ALMIGHTY SLUMP

we're still waiting in #irclan , come declare a matched fight on us if you're THAT good

lowered the associates reqs, not full member

hardcore_bleach_facepalm.jpg

and feel free to pm an op in #finalownage for a matched opts, doubt they would say no

lowered the associates reqs, not full member

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab120/A...ch_facepalm.jpg

and feel free to pm an op in #finalownage for a matched opts, doubt they would say no

that was not the point LOL.

dang man, your intelligence makes me laugh.

you compared MM's and Foe's ml. FOE has no associates in theirs so basically LOL WU?

IF YOU STILL CANT GET IT:

In reality MM's and FOE's ML-s are most likely quite close to each other and.... Having 20 less wud be pretty awkward

that was not the point LOL.

dang man, your intelligence makes me laugh.

you compared MM's and Foe's ml. FOE has no associates in theirs so basically LOL WU?

IF YOU STILL CANT GET IT:

In reality MM's and FOE's ML-s are most likely quite close to each other and.... Having 20 less wud be pretty awkward

Foe has 9 associates. And most are inactive, they can't attend wars. Your argument is invalid.

You sure are "special" (cf sig)

pointless arguments lol Martin is just a complete idiot lol and maybe we will hit ir when u potter about with your 30 people and then when u complain we hit u with 70 we will just say not our fault ur slumping? maybe u shud just fight us so we get action...

you just wouldnt, not getting action is not an excuse to crash because its just going to go on and on. Will get to the point where no clans fight because they know they will be crashed so they will sit there waiting for any clans to dare start a fight so they can crash it... will make trips worthless.

However, if clans want to be ****** bags and exspect foe not to hit them when we massively out pull yet want to hit us and cry coz we dont allow it when we are massivly out pulled then i will frustrate you all day long in future.

Create what ever arguments or flames from this that you want be r8, post the replies on the saturday trip topic so i can see them coz friday topic is done with, got useless after page 3

#TEAM-WALLI

Foe has 9 associates. And most are inactive, they can't attend wars. Your argument is invalid.

You sure are "special" (cf sig)

yh, FOE has still close to 10% lower activity percent than MM, dis is still ownage..

oh btw, what wars? thought you haven't had any for a year or so.

Most of your members are inactive, not just associates, so whatever LOL

oh walli, cba reading, its a long text and ****, nice effort but **** says nothing worthy

yh, FOE has still close to 10% lower activity percent than MM, dis is still ownage..

oh btw, what wars? thought you haven't had any for a year or so.

Most of your members are inactive, not just associates, so whatever LOL

oh walli, cba reading, its a long text and ****, nice effort but **** says nothing worthy

OMG 10%, ON 1 FRIDAY!!!!! SLUMMMPPPPPPP (and of the mm's pull, how many were actually on the ml?)

and my dad can beat up their dad

"And my dad will shag your dad and your dad will like it."

Quoted from *Frankie Boyle*

OT: GJ MM, looks like you had fun.

~Lileh

OMG 10%, ON 1 FRIDAY!!!!! SLUMMMPPPPPPP (and of the mm's pull, how many were actually on the ml?)

pretty many i believe, its ok man, each clan has had a slump at some point but its not impossible to recover from that

IR pwns FOE equal opts, we have nicer site than you and we aren't ALL NUMBERS.

btw u lolz, we waiting u in #irclan come and fight us with ur slumped clan

Are you ******* stupid? Looking forward to that comment.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I don't think the whole "rip fi" thing was needed. The clan is slowly but surely making a comeback and doesn't need 55ish immature kids ripping on them. All in all gj though mm.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

I don't think the whole "rip fi" thing was needed. The clan is slowly but surely making a comeback and doesn't need 55ish immature kids ripping on them. All in all gj though mm.

They spammed "Rip mm" before we even fought so we returned the favor :)

OT: Was a good trip, Gl to all clans today

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

@Martin, we lowered the Fa req by like 2 levels because we raised them we when were in our prime for over 7 months not losing any fights hardly, seems as though no one seems to remember that when PvP first came out, foe didn't lose any fights in p2p for about half a year, and f2p was about the same until FI + MM teamed up, which led to FI dying

Lol.

I'm off the topic, I've said everything that needs to be said

so u admit FOE slumping?

KK nuff said.

Ty <3