Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lol pure clans

Ultra

What I'm looking for is, some people might laugh at me for this but is there any pure clans out there that use strategies in any of their fights or is it all just left clicking in f2p and auto-casting barrage in p2p?

Here is my current list of pure clans I'm interested in (no specific order):

1. Fatality: remember a lot of wars against them from the PCL era and the full out in p2p where they magically lost with a 20 man(?) lead (nobody was able to explain this mystery)

2. Mayhem Makers: somehow they dominate the f2p servers so hard but when it comes to p2p kind of fail

3. Final Ownage Elite: good in both servers except for 2 much drama lolz

4. The Last Pures: recently beat foe in a 65v65 p2p, 3 - 0, haven't heard much from f2p

Top 4 clans in no specific order (from what I remember)

90ovg3.png

inb4tl;dr-coolstorybro-umadbro etc etc.

edit: gonna sleep and make my decision when i wake up after reading replies

id join foe lol theyre the most fun 2 mess with as a member/leader of them

even tho they were #5 saturday

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

To answer your question only clans that spam alot in game and have strategy are foe and mm.

In F2p Most clans prefer to fight in small areas where it all comes down to left clicking spamming @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ and having def levels or try n fight along lava etc and so on. Only clans i have witnessed through fighting who enjoy fights more out in the open where spamming and binding and tanking counts and sticking together as a clan and so on in foe and mm. However, mm seem to rely alot more on mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm than names. However, based on your question in f2p id say go foe or mm.

P2P Several clans have some tactics, MM seem to have worked on fighting at dwarves alot and do pretty decent there, they work flanks and use their heads more. Tlp i havnt seen in pvp too much for a long time and i wasnt at the cw fight so i cant comment. Fi seem the weakest of the top 3 tacticly, they get pushed around and wrapped up pretty easily, dont spread well and hold the ground as much. However they have still provided very good fights, so im not saying they r bad.

As for Foe u know the score, i am a good p2p leader big headed or not, We have the p2p tactics and our returning is second to none. When it comes to p2p we are still the best.

Obv i am biased, but that is prob the most honest response u will get on here.

I hope you try come back to foe, but i love u no matter coz ur a bad pker and i still got much to teach you.

#TEAM-WALLI

id join foe lol theyre the most fun 2 mess with as a member/leader of them

even tho they were #5 saturday

alas the night of evading bans from a specific person on ts seem far too long ago =[

#TEAM-WALLI

Foe or TLP, loooking at ur stats ur obviously p2p based so yeah, join one of them bosses, i seen you tele a few days back so pot could be on the agenda?

2lchhx.png

You're a lil overqualified to be in EoP

We prefer people with less stats and more warring experience in F2p so we can have fun and perform downies on other clans in IRC and in-game :biggrin:

:starwars: The guy in black is FOE today LOL

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Pretty much the top 3 clans are the same. MM F2P strong in F2P weaker in P2P, same as Fi, and FOE visa versa. TLP are also much stronger in P2P than F2P.

Not going to convince you to join Fatality, because I think your home is FOE but if you feel strongly about going somewhere else, stop by #Fatality just for a general chin-wag.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

well we aren't a pure clan but we use strageum so if you're interested then register on our forums with a proxy and apply.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Fi seem the weakest of the top 3 tacticly, they get pushed around and wrapped up pretty easily, dont spread well and hold the ground as much. However they have still provided very good fights, so im not saying they r bad.

Funny you say that when 3 weeks ago you rush us at hills. and about 30 of your members got downed in 10 seconds in the gap.

pro tactics..

Anyways, join fi.

45w2jk.gif

Funny you say that when 3 weeks ago you rush us at hills. and about 30 of your members got downed in 10 seconds in the gap.

pro tactics..

Anyways, join fi.

And yet you still died.

what is your point?

#TEAM-WALLI