Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criti's sig

retarded.jpg

is it me or is he heatedly arguing on the internet atm

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Not going to flame/argue until you explain to me why you guys logged out after your pushed us. Just because we ran back to spider doesn't mean you cleared us? We had an easy 40+ group and more returners coming, but you decide to jump on the log out and post pics of the starting battle fields of nobody there. Explain that to me please, and we'll enjoy our 500 replies and 5k views on our topic coming out soon.

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

this is just 1 of the fights we got more evidence wats the point in lieing u lost take it and move on

mn8x8lj.png

whats your point?

You chased a whole ONE MM member into single?

I swear to god FOE kid'**** are soo damn annoying ... you guys got ROCKED watch the vid

:rolleyes:

this is just 1 of the fights we got more evidence wats the point in lieing u lost take it and move on

mn8x8lj.png

a pic of Foe rushing mm v fi in single proves what again?

foe are boring can you stop pming me in the middle of trips aswell please?

<Leet> where the **** u gone rofl

<Slabby> boring troll

<Slabby> dont try

Good Fight Foe, slump coming on strong now!

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

Criti's sig

retarded.jpg

is it me or is he heatedly arguing on the internet atm

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllll

@aleccc, After destroying clans in a battle, we tend to log when they're all cleared. You couldn't have won with the 10 people at spider hill (like 50 steps away from where the fight had taken place) and your returners didn't rush untill minutes after we all logged.

You got your boat wrecked, now grow a pair and admit we're #1

61670577.gif
TEMPA%20T%20PRESS%20PIC.jpg
Final Ownage Elite

Not going to flame/argue until you explain to me why you guys logged out after your pushed us. Just because we ran back to spider doesn't mean you cleared us? We had an easy 40+ group and more returners coming, but you decide to jump on the log out and post pics of the starting battle fields of nobody there. Explain that to me please, and we'll enjoy our 500 replies and 5k views on our topic coming out soon.

because we killed u all loluguys died were not obliged to wait for u guys to regroup ;p

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

funny that you should say that

i was thinking that by now, you would've noticed every time mm and foe both claim a win, everyone but mm believes foe...

why did you lose 10 ppl right after your epic win vs foe? why didn't foe lose any opts? why did you keep running from us before and after that fight if you're so superior?

refer to your sig

EDIT: TOXIC SLAY, I TIP MY HAT TO YOU FOR BEATING ME TOO IT.

If you read the topic, you would understand.

I promised the MM members we wouldn't bother with another ages long returning fight like last week.

We happily took our loot from the initial clearing of you lot, and then got out of there to go kill other stuff and get more EP.

Shoulda returned to the fight like you're supposed to so we could get more rsgp.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

why do u hit clans that have 40 less than u?

You teamed vs us & crashed us. Then you started saying we couldn't slump you so I think we will put it to the test.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Still using f2p gear and swordies in first few pics LOL

Boosli is a legend, he did it for the luls and didn't die and actually killed 3+ people. More than you did most likely.

Foe gets killed by a MM member with F2p gear lll :dotfire:

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4