Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xihtug7
my video

Show's foe had about 10 people at spiders lol, nice group im sure it would have made a difference. No mm leaders or callers new that foe were there, figured they died or ran to save their pixels.

I was there, MM kicked ass.

I was also there I can easily say that MM completely ****** Foe over. Easily.

Better luck next time Walli, grats on #2 P2P. Maybe if you focused on fighting a clan and winning instead of crashing you'd actually keep your spot :).

Oh and Foe, stop declining prep offers from DP, stop being *******.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

funny that you should say that

i was thinking that by now, you would've noticed every time mm and foe both claim a win, everyone but mm believes foe...

why did you lose 10 ppl right after your epic win vs foe? why didn't foe lose any opts? why did you keep running from us before and after that fight if you're so superior?

never been to big on biased pure community forums I can't help if this website believes you all I know is it's pretty evident who's the best right now i dont know what else too say lol

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

funny that you should say that

i was thinking that by now, you would've noticed every time mm and foe both claim a win, everyone but mm believes foe...

why did you lose 10 ppl right after your epic win vs foe? why didn't foe lose any opts? why did you keep running from us before and after that fight if you're so superior?

oh dear, or you could actually watch videos of the fights

Still using f2p gear and swordies in first few pics LOL

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Show's foe had about 10 people at spiders lol, nice group im sure it would have made a difference. No mm leaders or callers new that foe were there, figured they died or ran to save their pixels.

Sure 10 people at spiders? how come you didnt push through and finish us off then oh wait.. because u cant see all the hill and about the 30 foe still on it, we sat there watiting then you ran back west and logged? rofl gf

love how during more than half of the fight you aren't attacking nobody while you should've been in front tanking

where's the end of the fight?

Watch the videos. Refer to your own signature. Then gtfo.

:dotfire:

ur sig is calling urself a retard lolwat

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

love how during more than half of the fight you aren't attacking nobody while you should've been in front tanking

the fight ended when we cleared fo in multi it is NOT our obligation to wait in multi for you to return don't die so fast next time :whistling:

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

tanking with sharks and robes? kk dude

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

the fight ended when we cleared fo in multi it is NOT our obligation to wait in multi for you to return don't die so fast next time :whistling:

Well when you stopped vidding there were still foe members in sight. That's not what I call cleared but ok why not let's wait for FOE's topic.

Well when you stopped vidding there were still foe members in sight. That's not what I call cleared but ok why not let's wait for FOE's topic.

You shoulda learned from last time. Btw hes not Banks, I am.

Last weekend, you tried changing locations, just seems like Deja vu to me bro.

Thanks for the thieving gloves though bro <3

61670577.gif
TEMPA%20T%20PRESS%20PIC.jpg
Final Ownage Elite

this is just 1 of the fights we got more evidence wats the point in lieing u lost take it and move on

mn8x8lj.png

Yea we're really lying, you're showing a pic of your whole clan in single, my bad.

I actually ****** my pants just a little.

You're in single, so are MM.. Nice logic brother? That looks like East Drags/hills to me, correct me if i'm wrong.

That's not classified as a 'Fight' but w.e.

Thanks for #1 P2p this summer :<3:

61670577.gif
TEMPA%20T%20PRESS%20PIC.jpg
Final Ownage Elite

hey then like i said last time fck off and dont read our topic's i dont think anyone care's for you're opinion seen as you were bullied in mm for being such a downer.

i noez bullied on the internetz! and idk wat ur talking about i just a regular, ignored, average MM member that wasn't loved or hated so sit down and work on the bridding.

hotkeying.gif

Sure 10 people at spiders? how come you didnt push through and finish us off then oh wait.. because u cant see all the hill and about the 30 foe still on it, we sat there watiting then you ran back west and logged? rofl gf

you waited? aren't you supposed to be returning? Lord have mercy on FO. You can see the majority of MM didn't even have spider hill in view, so we gathered everyone up and bounced. There was no need for us to stick around when we got the win already. I don't care if you would have won a 2 hr returning battle with us or not. Judging by how bad we worked you in the initial surge, I'm imagining how much you guys would suck without returning lol. Your quality isn't as good as it once was, MM caught up. What a desperate attempt at claiming a win!

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------