Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM stay off FO's troll topic lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

very very surprised after watching the vid.

well done, and a very nice location for the fight tbh.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

very very surprised after watching the vid.

well done, and a very nice location for the fight tbh.

Thanks and yea was pretty sweet area.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

after watchin foe's vids...you guys had a huge advantage, didnt think it was that big of a hill but wow.

foe got cleared from the battle field.. mm ran and logged quick instead of persuing. foe run in after mm logs and says mm cleared..

just lol gonna be just like last week with 2 topics and people picking sides

p2p full out dangerous clan wars tbh

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

FOE's topic is so pathetic ... their logic for winning fights is so, well retarded

1 . you can clearly see FOE get CLEARED by MM in less than 4mins ...

2. After being OWNED by MM , FOE decides to re-mass at some random spot in lvl 50 wildy expecting MM to follow them ?

3. Realizing MM doesn't care to play FOE's games MM hop's to go after more clans ...

4. FOE claims a win then posts a topic even after declaring they are no longer going to post on Pure Warfare??

God Damn! You guys are morons .... I truly feel sorry for every member in your clan

after watchin foe's vids...you guys had a huge advantage, didnt think it was that big of a hill but wow.

foe got cleared from the battle field.. mm ran and logged quick instead of persuing. foe run in after mm logs and says mm cleared..

just lol.

p2p full out dangerous clan wars tbh

why? until they prove they can compete I see no point

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Just watched FOE's vid ... and well it clearly proves they got demolished, cleared from the battle field ... re-massed at spider hill expecting MM to chase them all around the wildy, then once MM hopped they rushed the battle field claiming MM cleared

..brings tears to my eyes

gotta hand it to mm, great location to fight at. looks like you guys won it, gj

How was TLP's trip?

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Just watched FOE's vid ... and well it clearly proves they got demolished, cleared from the battle field ... re-massed at spider hill expecting MM to chase them all around the wildy, then once MM hopped they rushed the battle field claiming MM cleared

..brings tears to my eyes

tears of joy

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Had it up to here with this drama bull **** so I'm going to tell what truly happened and I'm off this topic.

We started the fight just west of spiders, FOE started to get pushed, thats when I died. But I returned in under 2 minutes and around 55ish Foe were camping at Spiders for any stragglers who would come along. Ask Sir Pker Wil he saw our opts. We rushed around 3-5 minutes later and you guys had logged. The fight would of definitely went on.

This is a quote from Nhing who said this is what the leaders were saying

[sun] [14:49:13] <@Nhing> WE PUSHED THEM SO LOG AND TAKE PICS

You can claim the win, I really can care less. You should of fought us again instead of ending after your members died in 1v1.

Inb4F.O.E.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Had it up to here with this drama bull **** so I'm going to tell what truly happened and I'm off this topic.

We started the fight just west of spiders, FOE started to get pushed, thats when I died. But I returned in under 2 minutes and around 55ish Foe were camping at Spiders for any stragglers who would come along. Ask Sir Pker Wil he saw our opts. We rushed around 3-5 minutes later and you guys had logged. The fight would of definitely went on.

You can claim the win, I really can care less. You should of fought us again instead of ending after your members died in 1v1.

Inb4F.O.E.

y when we can just kill u all ruin ur trip take ur lunch money and dipset? u had no where near 55 people lol I ran to u guys and saw like 20 people before I died. your excuses are invalid.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Inb4F.O.E.

>We rushed around 3-5 minutes later

Too slow soz shoulda went to backup the rest of ur clan getting ganked.

>implying we wanted to carry the fight on with inventorys full of loot, while you guys were on fresh returning invys since you'd all died initially

derp

Silly FOE, don't know how to fight in P2P without some massive return fest next to a return spot.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

Thanks for admitting you got cleared and we were gone before we let you re-rush us? We don't sit around all day waiting for FO to regroup while we are full of loot lol.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Inb4F.O.E.

I has gained the slightest bit of respect for your clan after reading your post because it describes what actually happened .... but IDK if the opts are correct ... and I really don't like the fact that whenever we have a "run-in" with FOE it turns into MM having to sit around a cleared battle field and wait for FOE to return?

Since when is the winning clan obligated to wait for the returning clan ? Once the battle field is cleared it's pretty much over ...

Wait ... the winning clan shouldn't have to wait for the clan they just CLEARED to return

/ respect'o'meter gone down a tad bit because of fail logic

Inb4F.O.E.

respect for admitting defeat cya next weekend keep ur head up

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png