Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Beginning Of Your Clan.

Dont

DP started as a low level clan, with most of the members being in FOE. Most of the DP members were FOE ranks. DP started to grow, and over time the leaders faced a decision; Stay in DP permanently and leave FOE, or vice versa. DP then started growing even more. the end.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP started as a low level clan, with most of the members being in FOE. Most of the DP members were FOE ranks. DP started to grow, and over time the leaders faced a decision; Stay in DP permanently and leave FOE, or vice versa. DP then started growing even more. the end.

no

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Longest living clans go in this order

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP

4. FI

5. EOP

6. A lot more

7. DP

No flame was intended.

I don't think he was putting them in any order.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

And then the clan turned out to be stronger than malice. Better?

DP couldn't beat Malice even when they teamed with Calamity, so idk what are you talking about.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
Proud Warlord of Malice

Bet ya'll never heard of a story like this:

I left an old clan named Delta Force 3 years ago because a few friends of mine had left and we decided to make Intense Redemption. The leader of (the now dead) Delta Force is now currently a senior member in IR. :laugh:

P.S We are older than DP

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Bet ya'll never heard of a story like this:

I left an old clan named Delta Force 3 years ago because a few friends of mine had left and we decided to make Intense Redemption. The leader of (the now dead) Delta Force is now currently a senior member in IR. :laugh:

P.S We are older than DP

u closed and reopened.

btw TLP is way older than DP

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
Proud Warlord of Malice

QUOTE (Inu @ Jul 3 2010, 01:46 AM)

All started out as massers recruiting in the ge to go pk

2009 prod? recruiting in the ge? started? good joke

I lol'd IRL

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

And then the clan turned out to be stronger than malice. Better?

clan that lost 78v65 to Ascendency is not better than Malice.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I know the story of DP.

Once upon a time a kid named I Sc3mmy I was born. He wanted to become one of the best pkers of all time so he joined the home of ownage wich was Malice. But after being in the guild for 2 months and not getting promoted he started getting power hungry, so when he heard that some random '08 pkers were making a clan he joined it to become founder of it. So thats how DP was made.

yes that is true. then he conned his friend james into joining that clan too. that weekend we went to pcl with 5 people and got raped. all was well until he recruited foe members who got free ranks. james quit and dp flourished. /endofstory

no serious pun intended yo

100620235240.png

GF Joe

As everyone knows Eop's been through thousands of slumps but here we are again in the top 3 once again.

From what i can remember oldest clans that are still alive today

1.mm

2.foe or fi?

3.fi or foe

4.Eop

5.cp or tlp?

6.tlp or cp

7.IR- not sure when they were founded

Awful

Dunno where people got the idea that EOP started off as a team named reddies. EOP was opened by me, and it;s only ever name was Eruption Of Pures...not reddies :P

Started with me making clan forums one day when I was home sick from school dicking around cause I was super bored, I posted the forums on RSC's (Zybez) recruitment area of forums, and my old-school friend named Harv P K E R seen the link and decided to help me out around the forums. We started off with 60+ reqs, although I was 57 range, and Harv was 54 (lol)....it turned into me and harv, and a couple of our friends (maybe a team of 6-7 people)....pking around low level wildy and hill giants, eventually we grew in numbers, pulling 10 people, to 15 etc...and eventually pulling 20 people quite often....our friends/members got introduced to forums, and they began using them aswell, we became dominant in F2P at hill giants, raiding tons of worlds on a daily basis, and even finding more team-maters along the way....we became known as a powerful f2p hills team, and most pkers in w21, w3, w19, etc. all known us and feared running into us. We started off even with great organization, people from different worlds would call their friends and ask them to help take our EOP, and we would demolish them with our 20 people or so. I must say, it was great fun, watching EOP grow and grow, starting out as a small team all because I was bored one day and made forums...then becoming better and better in terms of levels and organization, I was shocked when we reached #1 and were beating clans like FOE and MM with ease....I did not ever expect to take the clan that serious, and become to attatched to it, to make it that far. In fact, I'm surprised im still playing this game today, if it wasn't for EOP I would have quit long ago. I seen many things, learned alot, and met alot of people in my 5 years of leading EOP....it's a good experience. We've been through good and bad but our staff and dedicated members always managed to pull through and get back on top again. Went from pulling 20's, and 100's, and everything in between....even with low numbers, and a once-memberlist of 39 people, we managed to hold in there....and it paid off because we are still here today pulling 70's and 80's.

EOP was really a good experience for me, it sucks that alot of our old-school members have quit and whatnot, but thats understandable cause nobody will play rs forever, we will all move on one day. Those old-school members have been replaced with newer ones, and we still have alot of old-school members still with us today.

If I wasn't home sick that day from school, I probably never would have made forums, and EOP would have never been created, and would no be here to this day, meaning I would not be here, making this post right now. Interesting how things work out like that eh? I guess we were meant to be. >.<

thekingu.png

Epidemic started with Jibs having the ********* idea of all time (as usual) and me telling him his idea sucks (as usual). Then I proceeded to give him my owneg idea (as usual) and he figured it was clever (as usual) so we openned Epidemic.

boss story

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

CP's Older than Fi and Eop :thumbsup: Plus Eop closed before l0l

Cp is maybe 10 days older than Fi, definitely not older than eop. CP was basically kicked out of FI for CP to become CP, you should know your own clan's history.

By year of current name:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI & CP

By year of creation:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. SO(FI)

4. EOP

5. OP(CP)

6. TLP

Pures were around 3 years before MM anyways though, so bragging about clan openings doesn't really mean anything.

aq.jpgok-1.png

Cp is maybe 10 days older than Fi, definitely not older than eop. CP was basically kicked out of FI for CP to become CP, you should know your own clan's history.

By year of current name:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI & CP

By year of creation:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. SO(FI)

4. EOP

5. OP(CP)

6. TLP

Pures were around 3 years before MM anyways though, so bragging about clan openings doesn't really mean anything.

you say cp is 10 days older, then you say cp got kicked out of fi to form cp? l2make sense

Epidemic started with Jibs having the ********* idea of all time (as usual) and me telling him his idea sucks (as usual). Then I proceeded to give him my owneg idea (as usual) and he figured it was clever (as usual) so we openned Epidemic.

boss story

^ you win this thread.

Dunno where people got the idea that EOP started off as a team named reddies. EOP was opened by me, and it;s only ever name was Eruption Of Pures...not reddies :P

Started with me making clan forums one day when I was home sick from school dicking around cause I was super bored, I posted the forums on RSC's (Zybez) recruitment area of forums, and my old-school friend named Harv P K E R seen the link and decided to help me out around the forums. We started off with 60+ reqs, although I was 57 range, and Harv was 54 (lol)....it turned into me and harv, and a couple of our friends (maybe a team of 6-7 people)....pking around low level wildy and hill giants, eventually we grew in numbers, pulling 10 people, to 15 etc...and eventually pulling 20 people quite often....our friends/members got introduced to forums, and they began using them aswell, we became dominant in F2P at hill giants, raiding tons of worlds on a daily basis, and even finding more team-maters along the way....we became known as a powerful f2p hills team, and most pkers in w21, w3, w19, etc. all known us and feared running into us. We started off even with great organization, people from different worlds would call their friends and ask them to help take our EOP, and we would demolish them with our 20 people or so. I must say, it was great fun, watching EOP grow and grow, starting out as a small team all because I was bored one day and made forums...then becoming better and better in terms of levels and organization, I was shocked when we reached #1 and were beating clans like FOE and MM with ease....I did not ever expect to take the clan that serious, and become to attatched to it, to make it that far. In fact, I'm surprised im still playing this game today, if it wasn't for EOP I would have quit long ago. I seen many things, learned alot, and met alot of people in my 5 years of leading EOP....it's a good experience. We've been through good and bad but our staff and dedicated members always managed to pull through and get back on top again. Went from pulling 20's, and 100's, and everything in between....even with low numbers, and a once-memberlist of 39 people, we managed to hold in there....and it paid off because we are still here today pulling 70's and 80's.

EOP was really a good experience for me, it sucks that alot of our old-school members have quit and whatnot, but thats understandable cause nobody will play rs forever, we will all move on one day. Those old-school members have been replaced with newer ones, and we still have alot of old-school members still with us today.

If I wasn't home sick that day from school, I probably never would have made forums, and EOP would have never been created, and would no be here to this day, meaning I would not be here, making this post right now. Interesting how things work out like that eh? I guess we were meant to be. >.<

cool story bro

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

clan that lost 78v65 to Ascendency is not better than Malice.

that was ehhh nearly 2 years ago? and as i recall dp won 2-1. wheres A at now? and wheres dp? nuff said

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

By year of current name:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI & CP

By year of creation:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. SO(FI)

4. EOP

5. OP(CP)

6. TLP

Lmfao you made lol irl so hard im basically crying

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"