Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free loot friday

Speshls

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the **** is MM flamming, and saying Foe cleared, and ****. You idiotic trolls, are doing nothing but causing hate in the pure community. Foe has the decency to post goodjob, and good fight, and you guys are creating baits. Wut a ****** community, glad I quit scape. But anyways goodjob MM.

rfl

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

r1n are you being serious? don't talk about 'flamming' if you're 'flamming' yourself, retard.

I call you guys idiotic trolls, because thats exactly what you guys are doing, baiting this topic didn't even need a negative imput on it.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Nicely done MM, you guys did some work by the looks of it. Clans are finally starting to take friday's more serious, which is good to see...although im never there on fridays cause the trips are a bit later, and im usually out gettin crunk as ****. GF MM, I bet it was fun...keep up the work boys.

thekingu.png