Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why not?

ApeJr

Nothing to gain & it's not really fun (imo).

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

No it's not a ******* trap card it's a face down monster card in defence that has 2600 defence points so your noob ass monsters are gonna get rofl pwned.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Some rebels don't want to accept the fact that every clan loses from time to time and that this event is strictly for fun. Basically people are taking their win-loss records too seriously and don't want to compete so try to make it look like its some type of set-up/not fun.

well I don't see EOP signing up Jonty :confused:. Also i think its just for fun i'd sign up but i'm not a clan leader :mellow:

Well unfortunately since some clans decided not to sign up because they couldn't use their adamant (or in their leaders case, rune), it ended up not being worthwhile.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Well unfortunately since some clans decided not to sign up because they couldn't use their adamant (or in their leaders case, rune), it ended up not being worthwhile.

Then participate and be able to call them ******* even more. Just sounds like excuses are being made from both sides that don't want to end up losing.

Arp-1.png

*facepalm* You make yourself look dumber everyday :ohmy:

9kqihk.png

I think it should go down to a poll on members boards of the relevant clans forums.

And kj, the rules look pretty similar to previous PCT run by ex-TH/Fi's Crystal

eop has more addy than fi lol & the dude who said that is ex-fi so yea..

1) I believe someone calc'd it and Fatality had the highest defence average out of all pure clans

2) I also believe it was your clans ranks complaining allover the pct topic about the defence cap

:blush:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1) I believe someone calc'd it and Fatality had the highest defence average out of all pure clans

2) I also believe it was your clans ranks complaining allover the pct topic about the defence cap

:blush:

Atleast Fi has good addy daddies, I've seen loads of lvl 70s-80s in Eop in addy. Also idc what you say about Cp, its the honest truth. You come here flaming/trolling Fi about their addy when Eop is even worse.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Atleast Fi has good addy daddies, I've seen loads of lvl 70s-80s in Eop in addy. Also idc what you say about Cp, its the honest truth. You come here flaming/trolling Fi about their addy when Eop is even worse.

Actually, we got like 4 addy addies in EoP. 3 are nearly maxed turmoil pures and one is an old school member.

Also, ***** keep talking!

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png