Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need A Clan

-Brad-

- A clan that does p2p and f2p minis and preps daily,but i want alot of preps.

We have 3-4 mini wars a day and currently we have filled this week out with Preps.

- Active site and irc.

We have hundreds of People in Irc and have a hug active member base.

- Active Staff

Walli,True Whip,Kyle,Leet specs,Sam, are all very active. I think 4 of them went to all the trips last month.

- Good Community

We have such a close community that we have tiny chat just for our clan.(Webcam chat)

We also have as least 20+ members on Team speak almost all the time.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

i think you should try out infinite pures, brand new clan, new forums ect, not very many members yet, but we will get there, i promise you that.

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry180842

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

Foe is a good place that will fit you. We do a lot of p2p and f2p preps and minis. We have an open channel were any member can come to the minis. Not like many clans where they take their best 10. So far we have had 1-2 preps every week and obviously the friday saturday sunday trips.

Our community is very close to each other having the most active TS of all clans, we have a lot of fun on it. We have very active forums and IRC.

if you want to talk message me on irc in #finalownage [foe]`Scotty :)

10pdfkn.jpg

FOE

Why ?

1. We are doing loads of Preps as you wanted as example last week:

Not including saturday and sunday pk trips

lastweekfoe.jpg

2. Minis - we are doing loads of them and we got no mini crew so everyone can take part :D

3. Tournaments in the summer

We are in Jagex Combat Cup having a huge battle vs mains at saturday (only pure clan in there)

We are in Pure Clan Tournament seeing as MM and FI didnt sign up.

We are in Jagex Cup - Pure Subdivision seeing this as the only Tournament MM signed up, we can meet them in the final :D

3. Active CC - "Foe Channel"

3. Active Irc "#finalownage"

If you got any further questions feel free to ask im in Irc [Foe]Ciao can find me in #finalownage or #zulus

btw this was no auto message just for you :D

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

You should check CPR out, we are more relaxed than most clans, we dont yell at our members and we do realise that your all humans who have lives, we have a laugh but can put our heads down and do work when need be. Our pull is increasing each week, we have several p2p mini's each day, we try to find 1 prep a week, we have a active site, irc and vent. Our vent is NEVER dead. On average there are always around 15 people chillin' in there. Our staff are extremely active. We are moving up in the mid clan scene, pullin' 35 to our pk trip last night. who wouldn't want to be part of a rising clan? At least check CPR out before deciding. The only one of your requirements we don't fill is that we are p2p only.

www.crimson-project.com

#clan-cpr

Crimson Proj cc

Good luck in your search.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of minis prep, F2P n P2P.

Seems like what your looking for is TLP.

#TLP

WWW.TLP-RS.COM

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.