Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elites

Jonty

gj to both of you!

if eop really did pull 60+ after just 18 hours of alert, you guys need to get off rs moar :O but i guess it's natural with an 100 man ml

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't attend the prep, so missed out the fun. People is always bitching 'why not war in the wildy, blah blah', this is a prime example of why wars can't be held in the wilderness anymore. Idiots like MM and a few others want to ruin it, then start bitching AGAIN to held wars in the wildy. I find it really funny, but oh well. Can't really blame them for trying to ruin the maze fight, since their entertainment is trolling 24.7 on their forums. No midweek trips, minis or anything. Kinda feel 'sorry' for the legit members in the clan. I also found it funny how MM is trying to troll on this topic when is a EOP vs FOE prep.

Anyways, GJ EOP. You guys have loads of mithril, so that really helped you guys a lot. Keep up the good work ^^

Couldn't attend the prep, so missed out the fun. People is always bitching 'why not war in the wildy, blah blah', this is a prime example of why wars can't be held in the wilderness anymore. Idiots like MM and a few others want to ruin it, then start bitching AGAIN to held wars in the wildy. I find it really funny, but oh well. Can't really blame them for trying to ruin the maze fight, since their entertainment is trolling 24.7 on their forums. No midweek trips, minis or anything. Kinda feel 'sorry' for the legit members in the clan. I also found it funny how MM is trying to troll on this topic when is a EOP vs FOE prep.

Anyways, GJ EOP. You guys have loads of mithril, so that really helped you guys a lot. Keep up the good work ^^

3 mm went to the fight, we all wore foe capes, stood with foe and fought eop until the death. you should be thanking us.

"No midweek trips, minis or anything. Kinda feel 'sorry' for the legit members in the clan. I also found it funny how MM is trying to troll on this topic when is a EOP vs FOE prep."

we have 2 weekday trips and on average 2-3 minis a day. nice propaganda though.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Looked like jolly good fun

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

GF EOP

I only saw about 38 people falled in when you guys were walking down in single, that includes the several scouts/watchers that were falled in

@Ckyl3, your leaders were in our capes, attacking us the whole fight, as far as all your mini's go.. I haven't seen MM do a p2p minis in months, f2p minis, who cares

GF EOP

I only saw about 38 people falled in when you guys were walking down in single, that includes the several scouts/watchers that were falled in

@Ckyl3, your leaders were in our capes, attacking us the whole fight, as far as all your mini's go.. I haven't seen MM do a p2p minis in months, f2p minis, who cares

i was with elmo and on ts with him the whole time, he attacked true whip like twice and eop the rest of the time. calm down idiot.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Good job on your win in the preparation war EOP.

All this improvement out of you lot is getting me pumped for our full out coming up for the Jagex Cup :3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Good job on your win in the preparation war EOP.

All this improvement out of you lot is getting me pumped for our full out coming up for the Jagex Cup :3

Word man, im looking forward to that fight aswell, although I do expect to be outpulled by a fair amount of course, but that doesn't matter.... win or loss, it should be a great bit of fun and practice. :cool:

thekingu.png

Word man, im looking forward to that fight aswell, although I do expect to be outpulled by a fair amount of course, but that doesn't matter.... win or loss, it should be a great bit of fun and practice. :cool:

how can you be out pulled, you pulled 77 to this prep on a wednesday. can you not pull 100? it's in clanwars.

Because most of our members attend most events, we don't have a big surge in numbers between one event and another.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.