Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Double activity points

Meklomaniac

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you an idiot? like really. You can't talk about not listening, when 13th clearly states every time to avoid postin on Foe's topic, you some how manage to ***** about all the flaming, this is pure warfare you newfag.

They don't want us FLAMING on their topic. And tbh everyone already hates mm, the last thing we need is people adding to it.

This entire topic is a flame bait.. lol wow MM u try hard to make an impression..i love how 90% of the people who reply to this topic are MM

Could say the same to every pure clan, retard.

@Arch wolf, no you ******* retard, they dont want the topic bumps. Seriously every clan has hatred, stop being a little *****, you make yourself sound like a woman.

61670577.gif
TEMPA%20T%20PRESS%20PIC.jpg
Final Ownage Elite

Arch Wolf

they will try to troll u to get +1s and bumps on their own topic. i dont honour them with a reply since no matter what you say, about anything, to anyone noone will care and you will just get another troll reply

so its a waste of time

Back yourself up next time and shut the **** up, *****.

61670577.gif
Final Ownage Elite

They don't want us FLAMING on their topic. And tbh everyone already hates mm, the last thing we need is people adding to it.

make love not war

Could say the same to every pure clan, retard.

@Arch wolf, no you ******* retard, they dont want the topic bumps. Seriously every clan has hatred, stop being a little *****, you make yourself sound like a woman.

Banks ... relax lulz. Arch is right they don't want us flaming on FOE topics

make love not war

Banks ... relax lulz. Arch is right they don't want us flaming on FOE topics

they will try to troll u to get +1s and bumps on their own topic. i dont honour them with a reply since no matter what you say, about anything, to anyone noone will care and you will just get another troll reply

so its a waste of time

Does he mention flame?

No. Tell Arch Wolf to shut the **** up and don't comment on every topic, every week quoting me.

61670577.gif
Final Ownage Elite

No not every clan tries flamebaitin and makes topics jus to start a grudge.. some MM members are actually nice people but the odd few.

Cool, you're tryna argue about MM on their own topic. Carry on, thanks for the +1s i guess :S

61670577.gif
Final Ownage Elite

Does he mention flame?

No. Tell Arch Wolf to shut the **** up and don't comment on every topic, every week quoting me.

1. I've only ever been on here twice. I initially made an account due to the p2p fight that happened on June 10th, and I wanted to post what really went down because the topics made BOTH clans look bad.

2. What's funny is, I don't get troll replies other than the 1 or 2 idiots that can't grow up.

3. Chill out lol.

1. I've only ever been on here twice. I initially made an account due to the p2p fight that happened on June 10th, and I wanted to post what really went down because the topics made BOTH clans look bad.

2. What's funny is, I don't get troll replies other than the 1 or 2 idiots that can't grow up.

3. Chill out lol.

tl;dr i dont give a **** youve quoted me on atleast 3 occasions, im going good night.

61670577.gif
Final Ownage Elite

3. Chill out lol.

You're not going to reason with banks, he's literally retarded. Don't even try.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.