Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sat+Fri F2P trip

Speshls

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it? Just because you're upset about us ending your trip doesn't mean you have to cause drama on a runescape related forum.

no mm or foe member can talk about not making rs drama

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

no mm or foe member can talk about not making rs drama

if cp could even handle clans like CH, we'd be saying the same thing

and although i couldnt make the trip, it looked delicious. Nothing that a few false claimed victories on FO's part couldnt spoil though.

i was having a gander: why are we giving FO the benefit of having the "ownage" if the "elite" is non existent? because they seem to be neither. see you tomorrow F,

love MM, the kings of p2p.

oo20nv.png

Friday was ownage lol..

Saturday my mates offered to get high so I was like **** the trip and didn't stay home, but good job babes, good job to FO also for having those opts.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Even if you went 1-1, which you didn't, why would you be satisfied with that after prepping and offering awards to members for showing up when we did nothing :laugh:

I heard MM gud pk

wow thats funny. thats the same main that was attacking us the whole time! man that mm member on his main must be really stupid if he attacks his own clan as well! rofl what a moron!

yeah, that main killed me too and i'm MM.

So if that was an MM member i'll be throughly ****** lol

The funny thing is I died 3 times that time at ruins... and I remember evrytime i had this main following me attacking me all the time?

y2e28.png

Previously seen.....

100711000450.png

you guys take mains aswell now?

and hardly upset... mm is known for this, losing then claiming wins. you've been doing it since 07 back when tlp allways had run ins with mm at drags and you allways said you won when there was no pink hats in sight

The fight was near bh stairs what do you expect?