Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Kings of P2P ~ both of them.

walli

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why havent mm and foe not full out p2p yet?

MM blame Clan Wars as an excuse but we all know if it took place in the wilderness the fight would be crashed, yet when it comes to there server (F2P) they don't care if it's Clan Wars.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

how come foe dont?

Because we know the answer already, I can get a leader to do it right now and it'd be declined lol.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Well done.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

@iwasrushing if the topics worthless don't reply, and when someone responds to your trolls don't check back and lurk the "worthless" topic you ******* idiot. No wonder mm is such a **** clan if someone gave idiots like you a rank

And @ whoever said tlp sucking foes **** why would you judge a whole clan by one person? Should I judge mm by mahatma and say you're all ****** 40 year olds living in their parents basement, mugging 8 year olds for their lunch money to pay for your p2p and breaking into libraries at night to scape? Lol kids get mad when people see through your ******** propaganda about being #1 anything. And nice racism/sexism xihthug, just becase you couldn't get a ****** gingers attention if you dangled your 1/2 inch **** in her face doesn't mean you need to try and e-thug on runescape forums to cover up your insecurity.

Don't know why mm topics on pw say "thanks to all our supporters" on em, clearly no one outside of mm supports you except maybe hf when you suck their *****. I just browsed your pvp video gallery on mm forums and you guys tell united or whatever his name is what a great pker he is and his vids are 90% edge with msb to dds switches with 100% imp box pking while in 100k risk just bc he's got a rank in your garbage clan. Lmfao are you serious kids how badly can you lie to yourselves?

@iwasrushing if the topics worthless don't reply, and when someone responds to your trolls don't check back and lurk the "worthless" topic you ******* idiot. No wonder mm is such a **** clan if someone gave idiots like you a rank

And @ whoever said tlp sucking foes **** why would you judge a whole clan by one person? Should I judge mm by mahatma and say you're all ****** 40 year olds living in their parents basement, mugging 8 year olds for their lunch money to pay for your p2p and breaking into libraries at night to scape? Lol kids get mad when people see through your ******** propaganda about being #1 anything. And nice racism/sexism xihthug, just becase you couldn't get a ****** gingers attention if you dangled your 1/2 inch **** in her face doesn't mean you need to try and e-thug on runescape forums to cover up your insecurity.

Don't know why mm topics on pw say "thanks to all our supporters" on em, clearly no one outside of mm supports you except maybe hf when you suck their *****. I just browsed your pvp video gallery on mm forums and you guys tell united or whatever his name is what a great pker he is and his vids are 90% edge with msb to dds switches with 100% imp box pking while in 100k risk just bc he's got a rank in your garbage clan. Lmfao are you serious kids how badly can you lie to yourselves?

Lol umadbro

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Lol pwned

Hot Cybering - over 9000

Mm - 0

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Chill this is "RuneScape" Get a reality check with all that hard-ass e-rage.

Chill this is "RuneScape" Get a reality check with all that hard-ass e-rage.

why is it that if someone writes a post longer than the sentence "umadbro" on rs forums people automatically think they're angry? I just think it's hella fun to point out how mm are retarded bc it's funny to see them rage