Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

V Mazed V Looking.

Adam-V Mazed V

So after carpediem closing im now clanless, Iv'e had over 3 years experience pure clanning, Im not going to say to much about myself here other than Im looking for a clan that has consistant pulls evreyweek, Solid in both F2p and P2p servers, An active site and Irc is a must. Im not a fan of the whole MM v Foe flaming **** and id prefer a clan with a friendly community over owning on saturday trips.

My stats are below 75+7.

100716145604.png

Thanks <3

In your position, I'd go to EOP.

GL finding a new home Adam <3

Thanks Casey :D

TLP have consistant pulls every week, are solid in both p2p servers and have an active irc/site

Yeah I like the look of Tlp, been on their site got around 20 posts just not sure they F2p enough for me :/

#trauma || Trauma-rs.com

Being completely honest we haven't had our first pk trip yet, but we look to within the next week.

What i can guarantee is that you're going to find our community very friendly and efficient. Perhaps you can contribute something new to our community.

regisv.png

#trauma || Trauma-rs.com

Being completely honest we haven't had our first pk trip yet, but we look to within the next week.

What i can guarantee is that you're going to find our community very friendly and efficient. Perhaps you can contribute something new to our community.

isnt joey in trauma? adam and joey dont mix

gl finding a new home adam, im gonna step out of clanning and concentrate on getting some levels but expect me to possibly be following you in the near future.

O.T although I already spoke to you about it I would say TLP/EOP/DP for you. :laugh:

monkey.jpg

Yeah thanks Beu but im done low level clanning, Yeah the communitys better but its no fun when your clan keeps dieng, Looking for a stable clan right now that i can just settle into and have fun.

Andy i'll keep in touch mate, I have 2 clans in my mind atm that im considering.

Adam pm me on irc when u have the chance

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If you want a 50/50 P2p/F2p clan, check out DP. We do p2p and f2p events all the time during the week besides our 3 weekend pk trips. Dozens of minis, and fun SW/Cwar/Castle War/Edge Tourneys all the time.

#dpures or www.dp-rs.com

We're finally back on the rise from a slump and will regain our feet soon.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Seriously Adam come back to CP =/ I'm not trying to recruit you as a member, but as a friend

We all loved you in CP.. everyone was honestly sad because you left, i was shocked and i didn't even know the reason

come back to irc and chill with us for a bit.. you know the channel =S

see you around, and goodluck man =|

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Seriously Adam come back to CP =/ I'm not trying to recruit you as a member, but as a friend

We all loved you in CP.. everyone was honestly sad because you left, i was shocked and i didn't even know the reason

come back to irc and chill with us for a bit.. you know the channel =S

see you around, and goodluck man =|

I think I'm tearing up! :blush:

craig_sig_finished.gif

hey adam i have talked to you tons of times. and i know your looking for a stable clan with good pulls and such #chaotic We are not SUPER big but we got our foot in the door ^.^.

Give me a holler on irc most ppl know my irc name by now ^.^

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

#clan-df.

Active in F2P and P2P, trips on weekdays in both servers, and we mini frequently. It's a chill community, we stay out of the top clan drama and the whole crash fests. Feel free to try it out, come to an event and see if you like it for yourself.

www.rs-defiance.com

Close this he joined FOE

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice