Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Jonty

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ima have to clear some ****

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

ur right if by that u mean the fight was far from over. srry that when a clan's white dots initially run over ours we're supposed to think its not a crash. look at the era were in. all im saying is theres no way u can say u were winning unless ur just talkin out ur ***

We had higher than your peak throughout that whole fight, I doubt you had a chance of winning. Even if it was close, we're much better than you at matched opts, if you disagree, feel free to declare.

well goin by ur topic it says ~50v~50, unless ur lying about ur opponents opts. good try tho.

All I know is that you ran inside clan wars and we didn't.

oh **** we're psychics were supposed to know goop told FOE not to crash omg :ohmy:

I thought the flaming was over >.< lets keep it that way.

9kqihk.png

Grats on your weekend EOP.

but please post a topic where you have fights with other clans that have the same opts as you.

posting unesessary **** vs clans that have 20+ opts less than you is pretty gay. ^^

ucwutididther

im not the one to consult for those, and i could care less, ****, im not even a current member. im just letting u know how the trip went down, stop changing the subject.

If you wanna get technical, watch the vid..

the fight starts at 2:10 [ EOP vs Fi and DP ]

Foe appears at about 2:05 and is outside and inside cw watching the fight not interfering.

Foe ran to sperm hill at 3:18

You had no choice but to run inside cw @ 3:25 because we were simply owning you.

No foe were attacking us on the battlefield.

You use foe as an excuse to get out of this because you can't admit we were simply owning you.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

You had no choice but to run inside cw @ 3:25 because we were simply owning you.

No foe were attacking us on the battlefield.

You use foe as an excuse to get out of this because you can't admit we were simply owning you.

look, retard, if u were clearing us theres no way ALL of fatality would run right into clw at the same time just because eop was "owning," it doesn't matter if foe didnt attack us, it looked like they were rushing and so we dipped.

Of course not all of FI ran into CW right away simply because you guys we're getting "owned"....I believe you guys when you said your leaders called a regroup in Clan Wars....but surely they must have realized that no FOE was attacking anyone, if so they would have rushed us and you probably would have seen a spam of blue "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@". I think it was a combination of FOE stepping out of clan wars, and EOP doing work which made your leaders decide to go to clan wars....FOE stepping out just put the icing on the cake sort of deal.

Anyways we should drop all this nonsense, saturday is over. :)

thekingu.png

idk wat else to say ive pretty much cleared it up but ur thick heads dont seem to absorb much, ur sayin u were ownin us etc yet ur own vid shows otherwise, u have nothing to back ur claim. u can believe wat u want but u were being generous n put 0 ending when there around 40+, all in all, it was just a simple misunderstanding with foe, yet u cant seem to acknowledge it. u pretend as if ANY clan would simply bolt into clw for no reason when there are plenty left remaining & fighting. ****, we even called a push as it seemed we had an advantage.