Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Jonty

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lold

alright..1st of all fi's ending in that fight u crashed was 40+, stop lyin to try and make fi look bad. the fight we had when u were at sp hill was no where near over, fi had 40+ ending in that too, we went into clanwars cuz foe stepped out of clw and into the wild. were in no way whatsoever cleared, and yet u still insisted on spamming "fi cleared" while we were both in clanwars. pathetic how u put up that fog skirmish in ur topic, our trip was over and u killed perhaps 5-10 max?

good job on ur trip, but is all this bull **** really necessary?

lold

alright..1st of all fi's ending in that fight u crashed was 40+, stop lyin to try and make fi look bad. the fight we had when u were at sp hill was no where near over, fi had 40+ ending in that too, we went into clanwars cuz foe stepped out of clw and into the wild. were in no way whatsoever cleared, and yet u still insisted on spamming "fi cleared" while we were both in clanwars. pathetic how u put up that fog skirmish in ur topic, our trip was over and u killed perhaps 5-10 max?

good job on ur trip, but is all this bull **** really necessary?

1) You were getting pushed before FOE came out.

2) FOE sat down on sperm hill, well away from the fight

3) After u ran into cw and we went in too, FOE spammed gj EOP and left, yet you still didn't want to fight.

Good job on ur trip, but is all this bull **** really necessary?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

All I know is that Milky's signature convinced me to join CP.

Lol that's pretty funny. :smile:

Good trip today guys, did more chasing around than we wished for but eh, thats part of pking in such an ownage game like runescape. Good fights to all clans we encountered today, and best of luck to you all in the following weeks to come.

P.S - Jonty sucks.

thekingu.png

where has your sig gone? your nothing without it.

and pw staff why are you coming down on eop now when for the past who knows how many weeks you havnt moderated these boards one bit.

O.T gj eop

wat sig

add me on facebook

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

z[]mfg hi old pk3r

A vid would be nice seeing as this whole topic is ********.

Vid is coming i believe, which bits specifically do you not agree with?

7431051924523195.png

1) You were getting pushed before FOE came out.

2) FOE sat down on sperm hill, well away from the fight

3) After u ran into cw and we went in too, FOE spammed gj EOP and left, yet you still didn't want to fight.

Good job on ur trip, but is all this bull **** really necessary?

1) no we weren't, we were on your hill and called a push to get on your side. how is that being pushed? we were far from being pushed let alone cleared, with many opts remaining

2) regardless of their location, we saw them run out of clanwars, it's 2010, what are we supposed to expect?

3) we logged & hopped before foe did.

where has your sig gone? your nothing without it.

and pw staff why are you coming down on eop now when for the past who knows how many weeks you havnt moderated these boards one bit.

O.T gj eop

I'll give a clue, jagex.

FI just go ahead and declare because your comments are all tl;dr

lol when we were so much more better in 2008/2009, I bet that comment would of never left your mouth. Honestly, when we were so much more better, it's not like we treated you like this. At least show some respect.

OT: Good job EOP, nice job today and nice pull. I'd like you to change the opts on the TLP fight to 40+ and we had around 45-49 our whole trip. Also the last rush at FOG was a few FI members standing outside, we already ended.

9kqihk.png

lol when we were so much more better in 2008/2009, I bet that comment would of never left your mouth. Honestly, when we were so much more better, it's not like we treated you like this. At least show some respect.

OT: Good job EOP, nice job today and nice pull. I'd like you to change the opts on the TLP fight to 40+ and we had around 45-49 our whole trip. Also the last rush at FOG was a few FI members standing outside, we already ended.

Thats the thing about FI, its not 2008/2009 things have changed, warring now is much more complex then warring back then.

Infact back in those days we didn't even use ventrilo/teamspeak so obviously we were weak competition back then, but guess what? Its 2010 & we're not in anyway the same EOP.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

you know what, just because i like you, ima change them ther opts.

Also,

FI just go ahead and declare because your comments are all tl;dr

^that

7431051924523195.png

We will show FI respect when they start showing us respect, until then, why should we do it at all? It's a game, I don't care about respecting a clan that talks sh!t on us everyday making up all this bs saying we're mass recruiters and whatever else you guys can think of saying to us. We show respect to all other clans that respect us, so if you want to be one of those clans, then it's up to yourselves, not us. Just saying....we don't dislike you guys because we want to, we disrespect you guys because we have no other choice.

No flame intended.

thekingu.png

We will show FI respect when they start showing us respect, until then, why should we do it at all? It's a game, I don't care about respecting a clan that talks sh!t on us everyday making up all this bs saying we're mass recruiters and whatever else you guys can think of saying to us. We show respect to all other clans that respect us, so if you want to be one of those clans, then it's up to yourselves, not us. Just saying....we don't dislike you guys because we want to, we disrespect you guys because we have no other choice.

No flame intended.

Lol, You weren't at trips anyways. Let me show of EOP's flame.

100717182150.png

Who started flame? Eop did.

Anyways, Good Job Eop again.