Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quick Look

Matty

Are there any low level clans out there that will accept multi-clanning members who are in a different league clan? (IDK how to say this) I am in CP. My friend would like to join one also, both our acccounts are still training.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Try #Fatality, it's been a while since a clans closed into them so they're on the look out for fresh faces!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Meh if you are in CP you can't join any OFFICIAL clan that actually is aiming for the top ...

You can join NH Clans/Teams .. Or you just can leave CP and join another clan? If you do that then join DeFiance :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Zenith is horrible, The only clan you'll find that goes out earlier would be them or complexity, i think u should join temptation cause trauma is a bunch of idiots that are complete e-thugs saying they're going to hack ur forums and ****. Avoid that drama from idiots.

Trauma

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.