Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

helo

streetz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures! :teehee: :ninja:

I saw the same paragraph about 10times :P. Anyways i suggest quiting runescape cuz it sucks balls.

#clan-cp

gogogogogogogogogo

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Corrupt Pures.

#Clan-Cp / www.corruptpures.com or just /query [CP]Tribe_Hero if you have any questions :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Eruption of Pures in my opinion. They suit your stats and goals =) GL deciding

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n0p.

and kj`r41nf4ll stupid.... i 4get i make these sumtimes and disappear from the computer like a nig

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

i'm with this guy ;)

ye but do i look like a slave who can babysit nigs ? noooooo chance

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Who wants you??? I DOOOO I DOOOO.....

Check us out before making your decision, CPR is more relaxed with the whole mandatory trip thing and we only have one a week on Sundays (we have more trips than that, but that's the only mandatory one) so if you like to go clubbin at weekend but still like the odd jolly good bit of scape, CPR might be a good clan for you.

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8629

Hey Arjan whats good, good luck with whatever clan you decide to join brotha, you'll have to drop in and chat with me in #clan-eop, haven't talked to ya in ages. You could always re-app for EOP, would be awsome to have ya back mang. Take care bro.

thekingu.png

Hey Arjan whats good, good luck with whatever clan you decide to join brotha, you'll have to drop in and chat with me in #clan-eop, haven't talked to ya in ages. You could always re-app for EOP, would be awsome to have ya back mang. Take care bro.

I love you. I can't stand Jonty and W0w hates me now, so that's a no deal, plus Marty and Arjan have some unfinished business haha

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

ERUPTION OF PURES

we have:

girls that talk on vent

sexy warlords

gud community

5+ mini-wars a day

sexy warlords

girls that talk on vent

#1 matched opts

daily pk trips

sexy warlords

If your a retard and belive any of these things then eop is for you, i would recommend cp

If your a retard and belive any of these things then eop is for you, i would recommend cp

but I am a retard, but I'm a retard who can read. I already said I'm not joining EOP or CP.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org