Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Australian Army "1 hour" full out p2p war in pvp.

walli

ok? lol

i remember mm warred these guys with like 20 people and beat them when they had 15

gratz.

With returning off + you caught them on log in. Pretty impressive bru!.....I'd definately be boasting about that one.

-

**** main clan, but pures will always struggle at a 2:1 ratio.

Stop trying to claim fake wins FOE.

Did you bother to watch the video? Or are you just desperate for someone to finally beat us?

Quite obvious in the video that AA had Team Oblivion "AC" during the fight and that they were killing our members, and that after their first death AA was bringing summoning. There was even someone before the fight who had a terror bird in their own picture.

Did you bother to watch the video? Or are you just desperate for someone to finally beat us?

Quite obvious in the video that AA had Team Oblivion "AC" during the fight and that they were killing our members, and that after their first death AA was bringing summoning. There was even someone before the fight who had a terror bird in their own picture.

You started attacking the AC First, and you blame them for retaliating LOL? Also, welcome to PvP, Rules are broken. The last clan standing was AA.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

ok? lol

i remember mm warred these guys with like 20 people and beat them when they had 15

gratz.

If you have a mirror in your room look at that and I'm pretty sure that guy will give you all the attention you want.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg