Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This ain't p2p pcl.

Jonty

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so when you win do you take it so seriously

No, when we win we don't hack sites and ddos ventrilo. It gets pretty serious when you feel the need to do that over runescape :thumbsup:

Congrats on your trip. Best 1 of the weekend for ya. Hope to fight you in both severs next weekend.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

no, it's the fact that they ddos vents, players, hack forums, crash every single fight, not because they "win," there's only like one actual win on here and it's vs cp

It seems like your mad :(

Try taking a deep breathe in, stepping away from your computer until you realise that it is just a game, come back and try again.

Proud Ex Council member of Carpediem
Proud Member of Intense Redemption

Don't crash Fi then

Simple.

You're a moron who 31 def without 99 stats.

Very nice :)

vkc8m.png

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Would that be the same elit3 bs3r that was pm'ing me if i would say yes on his app if he re-applied to EOP yesterday? r0fl.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Finding it really funny about FI complaining. When you thought EOP hacked your site, all you did was crash them and hunt them. Karmas a ******* *****, get over it.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Finding it really funny about FI complaining. When you thought EOP hacked your site, all you did was crash them and hunt them. Karmas a ******* *****, get over it.

um, nope we did it for about one week and why wouldn't you be mad because some one hacked your site...? You're funny loser...

9kqihk.png

Don't crash Fi then

Simple.

You're a moron who 31 def without 99 stats.

Very nice :)

I'm curious as to how you think any of this pertains to any part of the post you quoted.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Lol i find eop funny tbh, during our prep vs cp last night they were trying to hard to get us mad, going into our cc in the last 10 secends to try and ruin the fight lol, but we were just loling at them. I find it funny how they consider dp and fi as their rival clans who pull 30 less then them, but then again they did get destroyed by cpr in a 32v39 @ pcl with cpr haveing 24 left lmfao so it is understandable that they need the # advantage, and eop you say your better then us? we pushed your **** in friday and sunday you pushed ours in saturday . 2-1 kkthxbai

inb4eoprage

Lol i find eop funny tbh, during our prep vs cp last night they were trying to hard to get us mad, going into our cc in the last 10 secends to try and ruin the fight lol, but we were just loling at them. I find it funny how they consider dp and fi as their rival clans who pull 30 less then them, but then again they did get destroyed by cpr in a 32v39 @ pcl with cpr haveing 24 left lmfao so it is understandable that they need the # advantage, and eop you say your better then us? we pushed your **** in friday and sunday you pushed ours in saturday . 2-1 kkthxbai

inb4eoprage

EOP is F2P based

Yeah Im mad

qOY7v.png

l2Stepup

We pulled 50 to this sunday trip, we just need more practice :P

You sir, need to step up in F2P however XD

Pulling 45 to a saturday trip is defintely saying somethin, eh??

qOY7v.png

EOP vs FI

Race to see who can step it up in the weaker server

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Gj EOP looked like a fun trip even though I wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, EOP are all for fair fights, and would much rather have a fair fight than crash someone, but when FI talks sh!t 24/7 saying blah blah blah how they are going to beat us on saturday, and saying all this crap that just adds fuel to the fire, then the fire will keep going and we will just continue to do the same thing. You act like it's our fault that this happens, when really it's just as much your fault as it is ours. If you think we really want to participate in all this drama then think again, we do it because lately we've had no other choice. When our opts were low you guys bashed on us, crashed us, and tried to make our trips living ****, so why do you think we're going to treat you guys different? Karma is a *****, and it's going to keep biting you in the *** until you guys settle down and agree to the fact that right now what your doing is stupid.

We do what we do for a reason, not because we simply just love to crash. You guys talk about sad this, sad that....well guess what, it's runescape, and you guys did the same stuff to us, so we simply don't give a ****....I want my clan to be honourable and we will be honourable to an extent, but if we get treated like dirt, then we will also treat people like dirt....why wouldn't we? Btw im speaking for my clan, and not myself, because I myself, personally think that all this honour crap in an online game full of idiots is a load of bull ****..

Sorry to those clans we crashed who didn't do anything to start beef with us. As for FI, I hope you guys grow the balls to actually have a friendly rivalry instead of all this nonsense. Stop taking this stupid-*** game so seriously.

And before anyone makes a post saying "blah blah you take this too seriously cause you made a long-*** post" then think again, I could care less about saturday trips and what happens in rs"....I just wanted to make this one big post rather than a bunch of small posts to answer questions because of the idiots who are too stupid to understand.

thekingu.png

I'd say hacking forums and ddosing vent is taking the game a lil more seriously than a few little trash talk insults from either side.

Oh lawd the bias in that post we're the ones talking "sh!t" haha, maybe if you were around more you'd see which clan conducted themselves a little better.

----

Great job on your trip, i enjoyed it a lot and hope there is more to come.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg