Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption F2p Pk Trip 7/24

Elmos

TBH, crashing us and trying to war us in our capes

is why we didnt war you.

"Our capes" lmfao, we've used OUR capes about 2 and a half years before you were even created. In fact, we've had these capes before Epidemic was around to add emphasis to how these capes are "ours" and not "yours".

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Good Job ir . Was a wonderful fight. Lol ur returner's are beast mode i need to get my member's to take lesson's They return but like little snails Lolz. Really Good job i thought you peaked at 52?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Good Job ir . Was a wonderful fight. Lol ur returner's are beast mode i need to get my member's to take lesson's They return but like little snails Lolz. Really Good job i thought you peaked at 52?

where the **** you get that number from?

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Sucks about the bad pull =[

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"