Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dF Sunday

Zac

and yet ur still whining. ur really amusing me bro.

You crashed a fight, you expect not to get ur *** hit? Jesus why r u still whining l0l. And why are you bringing EOP and Epidemic into this fight, E has closed and eop is a 100% better clan then IR and always will be.

End of story: NO ONE WON.

But however, you will remain in the topic, for my clan got free loots off you. Ty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL.

IR for #1 spyers, damn, doing better then dp planting spies bro.

Good luck, plant a spy in my clan kid. Little e-thugs I swear l0l.

What are you going to do hit me in single? ******* reject l0l.

And if you actually read the topic and read the obvious point outs you would notice there was hardly any cpr left at the gate, it was all us. You got ran over, cry about it. Ty for the pixels tbh. CPR was regrouping at gdz and was nowhere in site so how can u even say we teamed, if anything we only teamed on ch at the last 10 minutes of the fight because they returned with 5 kids whoopity doo.

Will seems heated, like I said before, get off my topic. Bye!

Duval was saying nice things about IR once in his lifetime and u immediatly flamed him, it's either ur illiterate or a complete downy.

Only you are the one to know.

will-turb ur a idiot first off

i was pssed off at them for crashing

Ch fault to many leaks in there clan.

It's funny, CH are IR are the MM/FOE of the Med clan community, CH being MM since they can only win with more opts. DF and CPR are like EOP/E, teaming on them and then making a topic about it, but you'll never be where we are at, one day we will team on you and take a dump on you

I never recalled Eop/E beating MM/Foe Matched opts anyday, So your wrong on the dF and CPR part.

spy in your clan up like CH? You ******

Lol at that spy in your clan end up like Ch, Lol at the Ch part.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

We've beaten FOE in our last 2 matched preps.

Also, FOE/MM teamed on Epidemic, then we teamed with them.

just sayin``

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We've beaten FOE in our last 2 matched preps.

Also, FOE/MM teamed on Epidemic, then we teamed with them.

just sayin``

Yes, you may occasionaly beat them but you will never be as consistant and a solid #3 or ever break the through to #3 for more than a few months in BOTH SERVERS

hotkeying.gif

Last time I checked eop don't give a **** what you say. EoP are F2P based, and they ******* own you in f2p.

Btw

Did you contradict Jonty?!

EDIT: I got a warn sticking up for my clan using a few vulgar words that are censored??? This is why I'm a PW admin !

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

dont see how you can argue that you beat IR... when you was teamed and have no proof.

and you spam last clan standing beside clan wars map, where no1 fought... lawl

We were dealing with DP strays wondering into single

Our trip lasted 3 hours, every other MPC ended we didn't

EDIT: are you saying it's smart to wonder around multi pointlessly in a fall in l0l?

And we have a vid and pics to show and IRs basic admission. Gtfo

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

ye u was still teamed.

and if your gonna spam that spam it where you won coz ir could of just gone to bh and said "last clan standing"

Are you denying that after dF rushed, IR didn't book it to the tele portals and left the stragglers to die? That's pretty much what happened. There was a short fight at gate then we pushed you to the portals. Hi we're not claiming we beat you 1v1. You crashed a fight, we came to help, and you left. It's nothing arguable.

Wish IR didn't make this topic all about themselves. Grow up please.

i smell titties

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

we need moar kids like altus in IR.

Laid back, chilled, not complaining about pixels, etc.

Don't get why kids are still moaning :\

Must I say again, we pretty well did defeat IR 1v1, but it's not a win concidering we crashed, but you did the same, there was like 3-5 CPR members alive because the others were regrouping GDZ as Jack said 15 times somewhere in this topic, so those 3-5 members were really no help. You were simply just outgeared, we had our inventorys why you had half because you were fighting CPR for quite some time, and you crashed CPR with half inventory, imo CPR did better than you.

This is the last post I will say to IR, NO ONE WON. Stop moaning/crying/whining/denying, there isn't any propaganda on this topic must I say.

IR please stay off our topic now, thank you.

You didn't give us a fight really. At least when dF rushed you ran for the portals. Wasn't a fight, was more of a massacre no offense.

@Oynxx Hi we haven't denied that we didn't attack each other during that fight.

100725140814.png

100725140805.png

That's no massacre, we nearly killed you guys when you had all the advantages. You just suck. :laugh:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

May i add Something.

I can tell you what went down ight. Listen Cpr and ch had a Planned run in at Gdz AWAY from everyone to get a fair fight CPr had the maze thing locked down and waited for us to come in gap. Us being Smarter then your average Runescape nerd Would not go in the gap and spread outside and waited. 3mintue's past and Boom here is Ir. Junior Pm's me in Irc "Sorry Df told us u where alone didnt mean to crash your fight" i said it was cool we contine to fight cpr DOES NOT hit untill 2mins After Ch and ir have been fighting and i know we dropepd a good 6 or 7 our self. Cpr hit us from the back and we Pushed outside the gate with about 15 ppl we kill returner's of Cpr and ir and kill ppl from the gate FROM both Clan's. ir then try to push outside the Gate and we clump about 10-12 of them down. Df then hit us from the back and Cpr killed the other 11 returner's. AT THIS POINT Chaotic regroups a fast 20 to head back up to fight Df and guess what? Cpr+df to clear us so i pm Junior "Cpr+df teamed lets get together" he says ok and Cpr dismissed and so did we.

True story ill upload the vid if u like, Cpr was Cleared besides there slow returner's at Ge and you had about 7 cuz i had u in a burst clump cuz im lvl 69 with 84magic and i died once that whole fight.

Cpr was done Ir had 15 Standing we had about 15 Df came in with like 22-23 strong ir fought Df then Cpr Teamed with Df to clear what was left of ir.

Imo. Ch + Ir Winner's Teamer's Never can claim a Win.

-Duval.

Exactly what i said on IR's topic. We didn't know that Ch were fighting CPR our scout followed a Ch member from Dwarfs to the east gate and being there we COULDN'T see CPR. So we potted and rushed in to fight Ch. And for the 1 clan killing our returners and 1 clan fighting us. You know how much of a idiot move that is. That probably was one of the dumbest thing's you can do. Straight wussy stuff imo.
igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

vid of today:

sorry ir for all the flames, just stuck up for our ally.

Don't bother threatning us tbh, really pointless.

Rather not have problems with IR personally.

Lol how did you die when we were all out of runes for the most part and had little to no food. You and your clan need to learn how to clean up a battle, because you struggled severely as the video shows.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.