Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Sunday

Junior

bannerny.gif

Site | Applications | IR Tube

intense.png

Well lets start off by saying that Intense Redemption is the #1 P2P Med level clan there is no doubt in mind. Today We pretty much beat every clan and we fought a 3 v 1 battle which we showed who the superior med clan is. Enough talking let the videos, pictures and summary of every fight show you what happened.

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

coming soon

irseparator2d.png

irvsch.png

Well for our first fight of the day we scouted Chaotic at north Bh stairs. We quickly hopped and waited for them to come down and we rushed them. After we killed Chaotic FOE rushed us and killed the remain people that didn't log.

Intense Redemption Starting - 36

Intense Redemption Ending - 32

Chaotic Starting - 30?

Chaotic Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

irvschvscprndf.png

We got word of Chaotic being near GDZ we immediately took 18 ports up until we saw them and cleared them easily then in about 20 seconds. Then Cpr came rushing in, finished them in about 1 minute. Ch returners came through the gate and We fought them off until, DF and CPR came and teamed up on everyone. Gf to Ch since they didn't team. Also cpr wouldn't of beat us if df didn't help

Intense Redemption Starting - 36

Intense Redemption Ending - 0

Chaotic Starting - 30

Chaotic Ending - 0

CPR + Defiance Starting- 20ish, had 10- 15 when df rushed in.

CPR + Defiance Ending- 17

irseparator2d.png

irvsworld.png

Well this one was my favorite event of the night. We heard that a cluster **** was about to happen and when doesn't IR miss a chance to enter them.. We managed to kill around 15-20 eop. With the help of dp from the north. Tlp came rushing and killed 3/4 of us and the rest hopped north east of the gap. Gj tlp

Intense Redemption Starting - 35

Intense Redemption Ending - 15

EOP Starting - 44

EOP Ending - 0

TLP Starting - 68

TLP Ending - 68

DP Starting - 44

DP Ending - 0

FI Starting - 55

FI Ending - 55

irseparator2d.png

20hrqx2.png

Great Job IR. Great Job to all clans who we fought today.. Good luck next time CPR + DF. This summer has been nice so far, I hope everyone is enjoying it. I'd like to add no one accepted a run in after we fought cpr+ch, that's the reason why we tried to get in the cluster of dp vs eop

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100725131229.png

100725140514.png

100725143034.png

fo6mf.png

100725172245.png

dividerw.jpg

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth hurts my friend truth hurts. Why not team again? Hope it does you good next weekend.

Not really. Here's the way I look at it, this is a game right? You crashed someone, so hey you basically invited us to come hit you. It was fun to get action and dominate a fight. We also got to kill CH, even more fun! Idk if you had fun or not, but I did!

Oynxx #Trololol 11:00 PM EST, I'll be giving out troll lessons, if you want to act like a 10 year old on a clan discussion forum, at least show some quality doing it.

Not really. Here's the way I look at it, this is a game right? You crashed someone, so hey you basically invited us to come hit you. It was fun to get action and dominate a fight. We also got to kill CH, even more fun! Idk if you had fun or not, but I did!

Oynxx #Trololol 11:00 PM EST, I'll be giving out troll lessons, if you want to act like a 10 year old on a clan discussion forum, at least show some quality doing it.

we didn't crash you.. nor you killed CH. But that doesn't matter now does it? See you next weekend Defiance good-luck you'll need it

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

dominating a clan after they kill 2 clans? okay... Keep acting tough.

I'm not trolling.. stating facts

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

we didn't crash you.. nor you killed CH. But that doesn't matter now does it? See you next weekend Defiance good-luck you'll need it

You crashed CHvCPR. When we came, we initially killed some CH. Then after IR left, we went down and killed some more CH, so yes we did a lot of chaotic killing. I don't get why you seem to be so mad. O, I like that threat, it's cute.

dominating a clan after they kill 2 clans? okay... Keep acting tough.

I'm not trolling.. stating facts

You get so defensive. We defeated you with the help of CPR. Apparently you crashed a fight, so you killed two clans after they were busy fighting each other. It's not acting tough, I'm simply stating our point of view, and you're getting very angry at me!

It was never IR vs CH+DF u guys crashed CPRs runin with Ch so we fought you guys off being double out optd and killed by Ch+IR dF came in and cleared Ch and then pushed the rest of you guys off, IR isn't #1 Medclan atall Fi would wreck IRs ****.

el74eb.png

Haveing nearly double are opts and CPR single handling IR off^, dF was clearing Ch outside gates before rushing in to finish off IR.

You guys rushed Ch from behind and we rushed of the lava maze to fight ch+ir, Why wouldn't dF help us they don't like Ch and they preffer Cpr>IR you guys crashed so they decided to give CPR some blackup.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

someone should screen shot all this **** talking, it's quite funny, next weekend is going to be a blast, and we'll re-define the word "dominate" for defiance, because they obviously don't have a clue what domination looks like.

Att 50 | Str 75 | Def 1 | Rng 90 | Pray 44 | Mage 90 | HP 76 | Combat 68
smirnoff.gif
Miasm1c | Intense Redemption | YouTube | Graphics Thread | 90 Range

Great job IR :)

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

It was never IR vs CH+DF u guys crashed CPRs runin with Ch so we fought you guys off being double out optd and killed by Ch+IR dF came in and cleared Ch and then pushed the rest of you guys off, IR isn't #1 Medclan atall Fi would wreck IRs ****.

el74eb.png

Haveing nearly double are opts and CPR single handling IR off^, dF was clearing Ch outside gates before rushing in to finish off IR.

You guys rushed Ch from behind and we rushed of the lava maze to fight ch+ir, Why wouldn't dF help us they don't like Ch and they preffer Cpr>IR you guys crashed so they decided to give CPR some blackup.

100725140514.png

/.... wheres cpr.... ? Thats after we cleared ch and cpr, then ch returned..?????????????????????????????

where the **** are you in that pic????????????????

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

100725140514.png

/.... wheres cpr.... ? Thats after we cleared ch and cpr, then ch returned..?????????????????????????????

where the **** are you in that pic????????????????

Regrouping Gdz because Ch was killing are returners then we re rushed IR + Ch and smacked **** all over the ports. Wait till the video is up my friend. I also count 12 in that picture and for cpr being double optd who was doing the work?

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Regrouping Gdz because Ch was killing are returners then we re rushed IR + Ch and smacked **** all over the ports. Wait till the video is up my friend. I also count 12 in that picture and for cpr being double optd who was doing the work?

No Work at all lmfao we did a 2 v 1 then a 3 v 1.. You guys are sure good m8.. like i said good luck this weekend.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png