Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Fatnose.

Furious

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

34imr29.png

Today was a justice-ful, action-packed, and oriental day of manliness where our banks prospered once again with PHR33 L3WTS. We marched out with 27 Manly Chaotic Spartans from Varrock Dummies, each man with a legendary Chinese War Hymn upon each of our lips.

Whilst ignoring the speech by our half stoned leader - our target victims that the sober/capable ranks decided upon - were once again: IR, dF, Cx, and Z.

(we also received word that CPR were also out and about with dF in f2p (yay ^__^ <3 CPR - and kudos to them), so we were even more pumped up to do work.

Under the guidance of our fat nose scout today we had an awesome Saturday.

100731202307.png

sfb5u8.png

Fight 1:

Like last week - our first fight was a huge cluster orgasm involving all the low - med level clans. We got word from our extremely capable scouts (shout outs to R3lv, Jam, and Callum) that IR was in world 57, level 18 obelisk.

We quickly DD'd and hopped behind the CA to rush IR. After falling in on our leaderthatgetsdownedeveryfightbecauseheisalevel69noobwith60hp, we promptly charged IR with our manly spams of "Ch" and IR reacted with their flash2: lines of "Z0". We instantly got into IR's territory and bullied them around for a good few minutes - It was clear that Ch was clearing IR, and holding ground far better than IR were.

All of a sudden dF charged in from the West, Z came in from the East, and Cx charged in from the south. It was a huge FFA cluster fight - each clan battling for hold of the obelisk.

Once again like last Saturday, IR remassed, regrouped, and Re-rushed the entire cluster head-on from the south. IR's awesome push eventually resulted in Cx and Z being pretty much cleared, and left in the carnage: were dF, IR and Ch.

Again we held ground despite IR's admirable momentum, and returned like true men. With IR's push, our true warlord called for a transition north where we clumped up below the south wall of the zombie grave yard. dF and IR members specifically targeted Ch members in the fray but nevertheless we kept up the steady kills and still stood up to our opponents regardless if it was an unofficial 2v1.

Ultimately our numbers diminished and the last true clan to be standing was IR.

Sick regroup and re-rush once again there IR - we should honestly get some more run ins.

IR: ~25/~20?

Ch: 27/7 in Bhb

dF: ~15..?/0?

Z: ~30ish/???

Cx: ~20ish/???

sfb5u8.png

Fight 2:

After the huge cluster bum fight and a series mini skirmishes involving a group of attractive, oiled up big boys rushing us at CA randomly - (TLP, CP, and EoP nice pull btw all three of ya'll) - We got a solid regroup at our home world and set off to find some yummy greasy loots ^__^.

100731225541.png

We received word that IR and dF were prowling about and looking to hit us, so we decided to hold ground at the spider village. After twiddling our thumbs and picking our belly buttons for 5 minutes, we heard that dF were waiting for us north of BhB stairs by corp beast. (We knew that IR was somewhere lurking about somewhere south, and we expected them to hit us while we hit dF but they didn't - Thanks IR, much appreciation <3)

We promptly got our spams up and charged dF with no fear at all. Leading the charge was our semi-manly leaderthatgetsdownedeveryfightbecauseheisalevel69noobwith60hp, (who needless to say got one banged) It was at this point where our awesome Asian Co-Leader (code name: Rice Man) started calling - we continuously pounded hard into dF (Oh man that sounds wrong ^__^) When it was clear that the momentum was with us, the true Asian of justice called a break through push north into dF's clump.

We then easily rolled over dF with our scims and sheer manliness and overpowered them like how men overpower women. We continuously pushed into dF territory downing them quickly. dF scattered west into single where we remained to pick off stragglers.

GF dF ^__~

Ch: peaked at 34/32 ending

dF: ???/reassembled at bHb with ~8

100731221032.png

100731221132.png

100731214229.png

100731204220.png

L2 with his addy g :o

sfb5u8.png

Fight 3:

After the rumble with dF we banked up our delicious loots and head out again to slam (haha reference to FOE I know.. corny..) some clans.

Whilst waiting at Bhb cleaning out our ears this time around - we received word from a little plump angel scout with an adorable fat nose and a Jew fro, that dF was located north of Piper DD'd waiting for a run in with Cx or Z.

^__^ We obviously decided to help ourselves on this one.

Restocked and ready to go - we headed up past the Dwarves to the Lava Gap, we saw dF DD'd and hit them hard like a ... err - got no similes this time around :'(

We killed ~5 of their members before they all logged.

Ch: 25/25

dF: ???/???-~5

100731213055l.png

100731213242.png

100731213431.png

100731213330g.png

sfb5u8.png

Fight 4:

After more nomnomnom loots that we received from dF we sat around clan wars strolling about looking for a fight to end on, it was there we saw DP with their exceptionally manly pull -

100731214557.png

We finally found a huge cluster battle that we scouted out. The battle took place ~north red spider village, by the dwarves, north of north Bh stairs where FOE, CP, EoP, and Mm were at it with their over 9000 opts.

We decided to show all of the big boys that Chaotic were still around. We rushed north of spider village and ran into CP where we held the area and picked off FOE and CP members respectively. Eventually a huge wave of FOE/Mixture of CP members came charging in and we were inevitably cleared.

100731214819g.png

^Jamie is honestly an epic fellow.^

sfb5u8.png

Well done to all pure clans in the community this Saturday -

-I saw good things from all of you guys. Shout outs to TLP and CP exceptionally impressive pulls.

-Zenith making their presence known; lovin' it.

-Happy 2 years to DP.

Apologies also if the opts are wrong - feel free to correct me.

Video will be up VERY SOON.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never crashed them when they were in a fight? apart from once at maze, but we didnt add that, all those fights were legit, we rushed them at full members vs our full members, 1 clan vs another, we didnt crash. And if we did crash, so what? all clans crash so yeah

+

If df didnt talk so much **** then maybe we wouldnt hit them aswel much.

User has been suspended

Good job Chaotic. ;)

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

congrats on ur 100% crashed and leaked trip! im proud that u got loots because u have a kid in my clan that gives u our locations. Remember Doofail, don't log into multi@

Callum, ur clan is no threat to us. We don't talk ****, we ******* hate you, aswell as every other MPC. You talk ****, we do aswell. You're the main reason why all this mpc drama takes place. I guess you still don't realize 3/4 mpc clans want to close you and vow to hit you until u close. Not saying df is one, o wait we are 4/4 i lied. i rather not see a clan die again. But tbh if its chaotic i just realize it would be better for the pure community so ya go ahead

Rofl at ur video. "here we come df" Ur **** is so cute i swear lmfao. Why do u guys amuse me soooooooo much?!!?

congrats on ur 100% crashed and leaked trip! im proud that u got loots because u have a kid in my clan that gives u our locations. Remember Doofail, don't log into multi@

Callum, ur clan is no threat to us. We don't talk ****, we ******* hate you, aswell as every other MPC. You talk ****, we do aswell. You're the main reason why all this mpc drama takes place. I guess you still don't realize 3/4 mpc clans want to close you and vow to hit you until u close. Not saying df is one, o wait we are 4/4 i lied. i rather not see a clan die again. But tbh if its chaotic i just realize it would be better for the pure community so ya go ahead

Rofl at ur video. "here we come df" Ur **** is so cute i swear lmfao. Why do u guys amuse me soooooooo much?!!?

CAPTAIN I'M SENSING A LOT OF "MAD" IN HERE.

maybe u shoukld full out us locked mls and not delet my topic . oh wait you too *****.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Chill bro, Gj Chaotic looks like you guys are doing well :laugh:

CAPTAIN I'M SENSING A LOT OF "MAD" IN HERE.

maybe u shoukld full out us locked mls and not delet my topic . oh wait you too *****.

Grow up.

Gj on your trip, tone it down on the propaganda a little though, I know things are tough when you're forcing your member to recruit a person or kicking them L.

dufail please do the pure community a favor and hang urself from the fan of ur apartment, once that has been done i can stop hating ur clan

thank u

mitch why You Still dodging the question? full out us if We no threat trololo

Grow up.

Gj on your trip, tone it down on the propaganda a little though, I know things are tough when you're forcing your member to recruit a person or kicking them L.

hypocrosiy Much? look at Your leader. all top clans Require and look Towards theyr members to recruit We just enforce it a bit more thank you and its aint Propoganda if its all true thanks Bro

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..