Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Fatnose.

Furious

gj clearing ir

LMFAO, look at the fanboy.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have time for your PW propaganda battles. We'll keep it in-game, made #bank-loot today thanks.

keep Rplying thank you for Free bumps bro. Mad that You never beat us Once dF vs CH fair and Square?

sam can i be ur fanboy baby?

still Dodging ic rofl wat a Joke of a Kid you are or Should i just declare On you public and watch you Decline and pussi out? lmaotrolol

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

why would we declare on you? JWING?

Whats their to prove, u can win in clan wars because u have all 90s vs my 60s with no overs? Come on now. Let me make 44 pray mandatory instead of getting 2 recruits a week or ur kicked.

******* joke

WHY FLAME?!?!?!?!?!

its a game honestely let clans have there internet pride. And nastii saying about u wanting to close ch, to be honest i like ch more then df. Defiance all they do is ddos our vent, ddos me, since we out pull them ina prep and cant fight fare. Then bitching about us not sitting because when u ddos a leader, ddos our vent, and try to hack our site? Ur better then that, i dont get it stop crying its a game. Just have ur lols, have ur fun, and the fact that ur SPYING LOL IN CH? Ch is prob ina slump that they will get out, welcome to summer all clans slump, all clans get through it if they have leadership, stop crying for ur pixels, just merge with cpr just like u did with tht other clan and claimed it a new name and then re made defiance.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Are you f'in kidding me? No one in my clan knows how to ddos, don't even blame that type of sht on us you silly c0on.

And as far as you like ch more then us, Idgaf, it's cause we freaking blow u to shreds everytime even when you outnumber us by 15, please l2pk

and if we merged with cpr we would simply run over every mpc and no1 would have a shot to kill us besides a hpc. Why would we merge in the first place. Josh your clan is a mistake and just needs to close. 7 months of lpc? do you call that an accomplishment? Wtf? And how did we back out of a prep, we fought you and freakin dumped on you out optd by 15. Still cry? Maybe next time don't add one of df ranks to ur cc to pk with u idiot clowns l0l

congrats on ur 100% crashed and leaked trip! im proud that u got loots because u have a kid in my clan that gives u our locations. Remember Doofail, don't log into multi@

Callum, ur clan is no threat to us. We don't talk ****, we ******* hate you, aswell as every other MPC. You talk ****, we do aswell. You're the main reason why all this mpc drama takes place. I guess you still don't realize 3/4 mpc clans want to close you and vow to hit you until u close. Not saying df is one, o wait we are 4/4 i lied. i rather not see a clan die again. But tbh if its chaotic i just realize it would be better for the pure community so ya go ahead

Rofl at ur video. "here we come df" Ur **** is so cute i swear lmfao. Why do u guys amuse me soooooooo much?!!?

They didn't use a leak i scouted you guys, stop making excuses.

I have all these quotes of your ranks saying you got a spy in chaotic, you make no ******* sense idiot.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

We had 26 starting in the cluster fight and around 24 that second fight.

Grats on getting my addy (g) as loot. :D

We didn't talk big, you just decided to log into multi and raged when we attacked you. Also, your spy was far too obvious.

I have all these quotes of your ranks saying you got a spy in chaotic, you make no ******* sense idiot.

not when there is 9 kids on vacation that are the most active yea i no ugly

Are you f'in kidding me? No one in my clan knows how to ddos, don't even blame that type of sht on us you silly c0on.

And as far as you like ch more then us, Idgaf, it's cause we freaking blow u to shreds everytime even when you outnumber us by 15, please l2pk

and if we merged with cpr we would simply run over every mpc and no1 would have a shot to kill us besides a hpc. Why would we merge in the first place. Josh your clan is a mistake and just needs to close. 7 months of lpc? do you call that an accomplishment? Wtf? And how did we back out of a prep, we fought you and freakin dumped on you out optd by 15. Still cry? Maybe next time don't add one of df ranks to ur cc to pk with u idiot clowns l0l

You're clan didn't even make it to the 5th month, downie.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

You seem mad there, I couldnt give a **** if Df hate CH. PW wouldnt be PW without clans hating clans, **** happens, like i care.

Df will probably close soon anyway, and you guys dont talk ****? yeah whatever, your full off it, all you do is try to troll and flame, and fail terribly.

Natti, id rather you'd grow up than clans start flamming.

@Duval id rather you shut the **** up.

User has been suspended

why would we declare on you? JWING?

Whats their to prove, u can win in clan wars because u have all 90s vs my 60s with no overs? Come on now. Let me make 44 pray mandatory instead of getting 2 recruits a week or ur kicked.

******* joke

who said The fight had To be in Clan wars mitch? trolol you dumb? nice Excuses just hide your tail between Your legs anr run and hide

your clan is the joke here

haha mitch You are seriously such a little girl and that must mean to f2p? also right you guys are litle *** buddies Already and Team all day anyways why not just Close into them 3 clans that claimed that They will close us all died already. idiot lol you have no friends Get over it People just suck you Off because Your leading a Forum clan and they Want ranks i also love how When people critisize Your clan you personally Attack them back shows what kind of Shet leader you Are

thank you and Have agood day

14wc5fo.jpg

idiot lol you have no friends Get over it People just suck you Off because Your leading a Forum clan and they Want ranks i also love how When people critisize Your clan you personally Attack them back shows what kind of Shet leader you Are

thank you and Have agood day

*cough* Versace *cough*

Also, you shouldn't capitalize every other word in your sentence.

Interesting how you post "When people critisize Your clan you personally Attack them back shows what kind of Shet leader you Are," when just prior to writing that you wrote "idiot lol you have no friends Get over it People just suck you Off because Your leading a Forum clan." I smell hypocrisy in this statement.

facedesk x3

Does CY bore you to the point where you go off on Saturdays and scout for Chaotic?

Plus I would like to see these quotes you speak of.

You're clan didn't even make it to the 5th month, downie.

Your*. when u try to use proper grammar n make a mistake, it makes u look dumb!

Wonder how long it takes for you to hop again, all this CH ****-sucking might get you back in! Wonder why CY talks trash, yet never offers us a fight. I find it strange, at least CH gives us fights. I can respect that.

Lol'd at some of the statements in this topic.

Your*. when u try to use proper grammar n make a mistake, it makes u look dumb!

Wonder how long it takes for you to hop again, all this CH ****-sucking might get you back in! Wonder why CY talks trash, yet never offers us a fight. I find it strange, at least CH gives us fights. I can respect that.

Lol'd at some of the statements in this topic.

Cool story bro, it's the internet, do you really need proper grammar?

Nothx, ill save mine for school and not for idiots like u

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

sam can i be ur fanboy baby?

Yeah you can <3

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Cpr asked us for a P2P Fullout. We are not P2P Based. We are F2P Based and as i told you this before i Lead "F2P" and why would i fight a P2P Based Clan when im F2P Based.....We ask Df as they talk hella **** and there F2P and Semi P2P Based.

Sorry Cpr go ask Pot or Foe or MM or Dp there P2P.

14wc5fo.jpg