Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Two wars one week :O

walli

foe v mm will be fun no matter of outcome.

second war....

IS A CRASHWAR OMFG.

Cp declared crash war on foe today.. tut tut... After crashing most clans last weekend they already got a tidy handful of enemies but now they declare crash war on foe.

22:06 [Foe]Walli • welcome to the crash war

22:06 [CP]Drunk • rofl

22:06 [CP]Drunk • umadidiot

snigger snigger

Which clan will close cp first? srs question... personally i think we will win the race but there is hot competition.

p.s.

I AINT EVEN MAD

"slam'd"

Free loot for F/Fo/Fo+Dv+Ir/Foe

p.p.s Any1 who is fighting Cp when we wander by we will do our very best to warn u in advance and stay off you.

Much love.

p.p.p.s. I still dont condone crashing but crashwars are different!

#TEAM-WALLI

step 1: kill cp

step 2: all their smart members quit

step 3: all their idiot members join you

step 4: foe goes into a **** storm and closes as well because of the mass influx of retards

???

cp wins

Arp-1.png

Cp shall never close, 3rd oldest clan in rs and has never shut or died and we plan on staying the 3rd oldest pure clan. I de love to see Foe man up and try to close us. gl idiots

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10