Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P] Fatality Vs Mayhem Makers

MarK.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..? You picked a really cheap spot for a run in and those mains weren't ours... Why would you fight in level 51 wilderness right next to the mage bank lol, that was a bad idea...

And how did we break gear restrictions?

dung was off

also, not talking about those mains talking about fatality mains, jaelin who was on us the whole time when we got rushed out by mains and into single

100811161130.png

and others. It's clear the current state FI is in so I don't blame you but don't expect any events with us in the future when you stalled the pvp fight for 20 minutes and only attacked once the mains rushed us. See you in pvp.

dung was off

also, not talking about those mains talking about fatality mains, jaelin who was on us the whole time when we got rushed out by mains and into single

100811161130.png

and others. It's clear the current state FI is in so I don't blame you but don't expect any events with us in the future when you stalled the pvp fight for 20 minutes and only attacked once the mains rushed us. See you in pvp.

The fight was at GDZ, that is at clw, we dismissed after the mains rushed the second time because the third round clearly wasn't going to happen.

We didn't call those mains, they attacked both of us the second time we tried the pvp round, the only reason they only attacked you the first time was because we were on the other side of members gate.

Please stop flaming and get off this topic.

45w2jk.gif

The fight was at GDZ, that is at clw, we dismissed after the mains rushed the second time because the third round clearly wasn't going to happen.

We didn't call those mains, they attacked both of us the second time we tried the pvp round, the only reason they only attacked you the first time was because we were on the other side of members gate.

Please stop flaming and get off this topic.

How and where did I flame? I'm stating that you had mains and broke rule restrictions (which is true on both accounts).

I'm sure I could get more pictures of Jaelin on his main attacking us in higher wilderness but why would I? rly doubt fi cares about having mains on trips

I'm sure I could get more pictures of Jaelin on his main attacking us in higher wilderness but why would I? rly doubt fi cares about having mains on trips

because you don't have any. cut the act, if someone had that picture, it'd be the pic they'd have posted instead of a picture taken after the 3rd round was canceled. you lost, get over it.

because you don't have any. cut the act, if someone had that picture, it'd be the pic they'd have posted instead of a picture taken after the 3rd round was canceled. you lost, get over it.

or because your clan is horrible regardless and wouldnt do anything

also what you're saying is just because your clan was dismissed you can go on your mains and attack us? I'll be sure to do the same when MM isn't pking and FI is out, oh wait..

??

or because your clan is horrible regardless and wouldnt do anything

also what you're saying is just because your clan was dismissed you can go on your mains and attack us? I'll be sure to do the same when MM isn't pking and FI is out, oh wait..

??

you lost 2-0 to a "horrible" clan. i wonder what that makes you.

what is wrong with that? the fi at the event have been dismissed, he may do as he pleases.

How and where did I flame? I'm stating that you had mains and broke rule restrictions (which is true on both accounts).

ughaz has a rapier so i'm pretty sure you broke restrictions too then

9kqihk.png

I did but it's not like our GFX team ever does **** for FI lol. Unless you demand it.

don't take it to heart. i started a banner for flash's team, done brad a sig, started the template for the fi vid while tryin to get a job this last week. if you don't think i've done much it's cos i've been busy, plenty of other reasons too for my inactivity, all you had to do was ask lol..

@speshls there where mm members with dung weapons, you can see ughaz with rapier in the vid. a couple necklaces and rapiers wouldn't make much of a difference

-in the pvp round, fi spread at gate, charged gdz and couldn't find you. then you spread north side of gate expecting fi to walk through it which didn't work out well lol. after messing around mains found us both, fi dismissed when walking down to single at easts

grogsfinalnotext.png

In round 2 we got dung because you had it. Find a picture of any dung items in round 1 and I will concede.

only 3 or 4 people with 70+ dung attended the event. maybe 1 or 2 actually used an arcane stream which wouldn't make much of a difference mate. lets just forget about it cos the fights were decent (y)

grogsfinalnotext.png

Nice work FI, lots of complaining from some of the MM members though, can't admit defeat. :geek:

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time