Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Weekend of Ownage

Drunk

If by raped you mean bending you over, you're correct.

Wait for our topic :biggrin:

if you post a topic pretty much you'll automatically be hypocrites because you didn't win one single fight yourselves 1v1 (without crashing) :mellow:

9kqihk.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to say thanks for the fights, i think all 3 of us had fun trips today, which is the most important thing :)

lol ye we enjoyed sniping you out of bh, btw if you actually make a topic we already ended lol we had like 35 people left

9kqihk.png

I forgot to say thanks for the fights, i think all 3 of us had fun trips today, which is the most important thing :)

ye :) their wasn't really a winner but cp did do a good job, lets hope we get some single fights next week. It's like almost 2 months of crashing it's really gettin annoying.

100821224132.png

Maybe you might want to edit that screeny out, you know with the cc telling you to go to w94 and the minimap showing liek 10 cp

Or you can keep the quote in of "^ everyone else had logged after foe hit and then i got that, if there was corrupt in there fml"

We'd done some damage, another clan was crashing why give them free pixels and lose numbers. So we had all hopped, apart from me as I got kill pic and was trying to see what was in the drop.

Have it on video but i cba spending 4 hours editing getting music rendering uploading ect.

But as i had previously said EOP could be seen as the better due to the circumstances i illustrated in my previous post.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

your whole topic is based on the last 45 mins of your trip... what did you do for the first 2 hours???

Good pull though

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Or you can keep the quote in of "^ everyone else had logged after foe hit and then i got that, if there was corrupt in there fml"

We'd done some damage, another clan was crashing why give them free pixels and lose numbers. So we had all hopped, apart from me as I got kill pic and was trying to see what was in the drop.

Have it on video but i cba spending 4 hours editing getting music rendering uploading ect.

But as i had previously said EOP could be seen as the better due to the circumstances i illustrated in my previous post.

Look behind the alter in that picture, there is alot of damage bubbles but around them you can see eop capes lol

Check & Mate CP.

www.eop-rs.com-1282418332-U3.png

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Look behind the alter in that picture, there is alot of damage bubbles but around them you can see eop capes lol

Check & Mate CP.

I don't know what your point is.

I was just replying saying that we'd done some damage but since another clan was coming in which can be seen in the foe capes we were moving out to avoid losing numbers to pointlessness.

If you're trying to say EOP are still there, i never said they were not.

And in every post on this topic i have said that EOP out of FI/CP/EOP can hold their heads highest out of this, allthough outnumbering the other clans, were being focused upon more and returned the most.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I don't know what your point is.

I was just replying saying that we'd done some damage but since another clan was coming in which can be seen in the foe capes we were moving out to avoid losing numbers to pointlessness.

If you're trying to say EOP are still there, i never said they were not.

And in every post on this topic i have said that EOP out of FI/CP/EOP can hold their heads highest out of this, allthough outnumbering the other clans, were being focused upon more and returned the most.

My point is that CP never won any fights vs EOP today. herp derp

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

look to topic, we never said we cleared you guys, we just said we did do a lot of damage :)

Yeah we did. Vs you lad :rolleyes:

First team we beat EOp in a while gj guys

Just sayin`

hi Cake :wub:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Check & Mate CP.

www.eop-rs.com-1282418332-U3.png

Yeah you can because FOE Crashed. You just had a few left who would have been cleared anyway.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

All Fatality and Corrupt Pures did today was get back at Eop for crashing our clean fight north of clan wars. Kinda obvious that we would target Eop in any possibly fight when they crash us all the time, you should try AC one of our fights and I can promise you that CP will not target/crash EoP nor help clans against you.

Personally I had a fun trip, thanks for the fights Fi & Eop, was really a blast :)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png