Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday m8s- 8/22/2010

Tim

topthing-1.png

TLP went out today disappointed with a low pull. We did, however, make full use of our opts and today showed.

Sadly most of our fights were crashed (twice by EOP).

tvid.png

Coming soon

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Destructive Pures

With our first action of the day came DP, our scouts found them running from CLW to BH and we hit as fast as possible. For the majority of the fight, TLP dominated the field as our mini maps were mostly filled with blue dots. However, we got word that FOE was going to crash so we made a quick run west. Seconds later, FOE did indeed crash but most of TLP were safe.

TLP starting - 41

DP starting - 40?

TLP Ending - 37 (before FOE crash)

DP Ending - ? (I know FOE rushed in and killed most of you, just don't know how many)

The Last Pures vs. Destructive Pures

Attempting to get a clean fight with DP, we once again scouted them south of BH. The fight began, and once again TLP filled the battlefield, with a very scarce amount of scattered DP getting picked off. Sadly once again, we couldn't truly finish this fight because EOP crashed (Not a smart move on their part)

TLP starting - 40

DP - 40-45?

TLP Ending - 36

DP - 10ish before EOP crashed

The Last Pures vs. Fatality vs. Eruption Of Pures

Initially this fight was solely TLP and FI. However, after about 15-20 minutes EOP crashed and both clans turned their attention to EOP. EOP quickly dropped as TLP manuevered behind EOP's initial rush, leaving EOP sandwiched. The fight vs. FI continued but not for long, as even more clans entered the mix. Both FI and TLP decided to end it.

TLP Starting - 40

FI Starting - 45?

EOP Starting (crashing) - 35?

TLP Ending - 38

FI Ending - Scout counted 29 FI falled in in CLW

EOP - 5?

tmed.png

t5zTp.png

100822213309.png

hehedp.jpg

100822163356.png

100822161345.png

99660645.png

100822151249.png

20645142.png

84704035.png

76531306.png

86151613.png

84399737.png

100822172621.png

100822162322.png

100822162302.png

92451091.png

51752943.png

54895166.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't claiming a win on our fight right? Yeah, we had a good fight but it was inconclusive, I really wish EoP hadn't crashed. But again, what do you expect? GJ TLP.

No we're not declaring a win.

You aren't claiming a win on our fight right? Yeah, we had a good fight but it was inconclusive, I really wish EoP hadn't crashed. But again, what do you expect? GJ TLP.

Both FI and TLP decided to end it.

No, they just gave an op count of who they saw left FI may have had less atm, but more may have been returning. Nowhere does it say they won.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

We had more than 5 in clw but I don't have an official number, but yes we ran back in to clw after both TLP and Fi started attacking us.

And I don't recall you chasing us into edge?

otherwise, good job today :)

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

We asked them for a fight they had a little bit more then us but they refused and decided to crash lol. They arent good enough to fight 1v1 and even when they crash they get their **** rocked.

basically now TLP knows the truth.

9kqihk.png