Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For The Mullet

Duval

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol do i gotta get on dF forums and post what mitch said about chaotic and IL how we are doing better b\c u guys cant recruit and if u recruit 10 ppl u get a OMFG NO WAY a Bronze Star in the Cc and halfop?

Shut up dF its time for plan C. [C]lose.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

good job lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ok you ran into us, either way you were there, which you claimed not to be, we hit you, we posted it cause it was funny, get over it, its runescape **** happens

Duval stop replying to their posts they are idiots.

OT: Amazing Job Chaotic, we did really good, next week should be good :)

User has been suspended

D green faggots getting slumped

nice job ch

"Green faggots" refers to dF+CPR btw!

Was fun absolutely murdering IL in the ruins! You sure do talk a lot of trash for not being able to put up a decent fight...

lol do i gotta get on dF forums and post what mitch said about chaotic and IL how we are doing better b\c u guys cant recruit and if u recruit 10 ppl u get a OMFG NO WAY a Bronze Star in the Cc and halfop?

Shut up dF its time for plan C. [C]lose.

Yo idiot, he exagerrated to make a point. Do I have to upload Brad's leaving post, the umustrecruitorgetkicked post, or one of your elite's leaving post because of flaming!

O btw, I like you ignored Reilly and Vato V2 lol.

i lol at hugh. dF stop losing to Zenith and move up with your self as a clan. you have higher reqs and you still pull lvl 40s and 60s today at the p2 ptrip u had a 52 with red dhide chaps on. LOL. please go away Lpc.

14wc5fo.jpg

"Green faggots" refers to dF+CPR btw!

Please don't associate my clan with yours.

Thankyou.

Congrats CH.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Please don't associate my clan with yours.

Thankyou.

Congrats CH.

We wouldn't want to be referred as a clan with no organization, so no worries CPR and dF won't be associated! I simply referred to an FOE title.

I think dF thought we were a different Clan or they grew some ball's and rushed us at 18 Port's . Grabbing ahold of Port's we clear dF in like 15second's. Gf dF thankyou for the fight.

Edit it already, it doesn't make your clan look better. You killed some stragglers who were going to BHB after our leaders were ddos'd. Anyone with common sense can see we wouldn't rush you with 15 people, and anyways, we had 27+ at least over the trip.

We wouldn't want to be referred as a clan with no organization, so no worries CPR and dF won't be associated! I simply referred to an FOE title.

Erm, show me any kind of accomplishment DF has had without hugging CPR's nuts and Ill think about viewing that comment as valid.

Remember: ac·com·plish·ment/Noun.

1. Something that has been achieved successfully.

2. The successful achievement of a task.

OT: Congrats again CH =o

am0ns.jpg

Erm, show me any kind of accomplishment DF has had without hugging CPR's nuts and Ill think about viewing that comment as valid.

Remember: ac·com·plish·ment/Noun.

1. Something that has been achieved successfully.

2. The successful achievement of a task.

OT: Congrats again CH =o

Loled irl. Could this loving relationship finally be coming to a dramatic end.

Ooh, saucy.

tmapw.png

Doubt it.."This loving relationship" NEVER Had anything to do with me. But when a clan that some of my ops like to team with become Clan-Flame, Ima do my best to Intervene. I currently lead CPR in a "Social" & "Political" manner, Do to the lack of scape time I am currently suffering from.

FFS Excuse me, tired and off topic.

OT: Eh....Congrats Again CH?

am0ns.jpg

Doubt it.."This loving relationship" NEVER Had anything to do with me. But when a clan that some of my ops like to team with become Clan-Flame, Ima do my best to Intervene. I currently lead CPR in a "Social" & "Political" manner, Do to the lack of scape time I am currently suffering from.

FFS Excuse me, tired and off topic.

OT: Eh....Congrats Again CH?

OOOOOOOOOOO **** whats df gonna do now? Losing everyclan's Respect! lol i even heard you begged War for backup vs us at the sperm hill on sunday. they told you nahhhhhhh get ass owned alone.

Do i smell burning plastic oooooooo no that's Just Mitch.

Ot: Thanks For the Grats cpr Lol. Atleast you come to see the REAL dF as we do and every other clan.

14wc5fo.jpg

Loled irl. Could this loving relationship finally be coming to a dramatic end.

Ooh, saucy.

We pked with them at the end of our trips a few times. It was nothing special. Then, their leadership became very mad after we trashed them again in an F2P Prep. Wasn't fun carrying CPR's deadweight in F2P.

OOOOOOOOOOO **** whats df gonna do now? Losing everyclan's Respect! lol i even heard you begged War for backup vs us at the sperm hill on sunday. they told you nahhhhhhh get ass owned alone.

Do i smell burning plastic oooooooo no that's Just Mitch.

Ot: Thanks For the Grats cpr Lol. Atleast you come to see the REAL dF as we do and every other clan.

Please show any proof of us begging WAR for any kind of alliance. Also out of curiousity, why do you act like your clan is well-liked when only EOP "hugs your nuts"?

Lol yes b\c being close with the 3rd best Pure Clan in runescape is bad. Im Thinking your mad ?

14wc5fo.jpg