Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Overall most improved clan of SUMMER 2010

PikaChu

Most Improved Clan

1. FOE - Did bad in july but then ****** MM in august and now too.

2. FI - Did really bad in july, but in august went from 40 to a stable 60 +

3. CPR - Did really good in like july - mid august then I kinda stopped hearing from them

Those clans above are clans htat actually did ok or had some kind of improvement. EoP claiming they're ruining FI's trips, but that's not reality. Even if you were "owning us" you were # 3 in july and you are still # 3 in august with around a 65-75 pull, so no improvement at all, lol. Maybe a bit in P2P, but i haven't seen you win one fight in P2P yet this whole summer (in wildy). MM didn't really improve at all either which is unusual since they beat FOE in that f2p full out... They actually kinda went on the decline because they're not really challenging FOE that much.

Clans on the decline

1. TLP - I haven't really seen you guys at all like you were doing good and even challening FOE at one point, then wtf happened?

2. not sure

9kqihk.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM - Stepped it up a lot in P2P, giving FOE fights etc

FOE - I think everyone knows this, been dominating on Trips, and than started getting even stronger after that loss to MM after F2P Full Out

EOP/FI - Both Great F2P clans, been competing for #3, but imo EOP has the edge

CPR/TLP - Both clans were definitely doing good in P2P, challenging FOE etc, but went down what happened ;(?

CP - Been coming out of their little slump, and pulling higher to Trips, also good F2P Matched Opts clan

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

eop

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

FOE ruled the wildy this summer, no doubt no other clan was owning their competitors more than foe.

EOP made it back to #3

and CPR did very well in some matched opts p2p

Summer isn't 4-5 weeks long

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

MM gave us one fight in p2p which was good , but way to fast and I expected it to last atleast an hour because of close return spots. :\

Eop has been doing very good in f2p also.

End of the day FOE has been doing the best though...constant 85+ pulls and undefeated week after week.

Was a good summer though

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

I'd say FOE, but we were already up there.

EOP, they ******* bossed it all summer and improved their game in f2p 100%.

They went from having to team with Cpr or Pot, (forgot who) to being able to hold their ground and even defeat Foe and MM.

Props

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Foe's been ******** on lilguys all summer;)

MM did moderately well in P2P, a nice start.

EOP still is good in f2p and actually has p2p trips now

Idk who they are but cx or something pulls like 60s lolwut

I think we did pretty well, improving in both F2P and especially in P2P. Other than that, FOE improved alot and kicked from real ass, and CPR did pretty well aswell for a bit with their P2P dominance as a new clan.

thekingu.png

When you look at it...MM was beating FOE a good amount of the time...

Tables turned, FOE started consistently dominating MM. We lost full out. Very next day continued to dominate MM, and have been doing it since.

It's been fun.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

FOE had a good summer win-wise but I do think they've lost some of their quality, hence they don't boast about it much anymore.

I like what MM did as-well with the big ML trim which was well overdue. Makes the activity look a lot better when your pulling such a high portion of your ML.

EOP has gotten better at P2p and is still where they were in F2p imo. I still reckon CP should declare on em.

i wouldn't say foe, they've always been around the top and this topic is about the most *improved*. i think everyone has upped their game, whenever we get a p2p run in with tlp i know it's gunna be an awesome fight. mm won a full out, foe lost but do well on weekend trips. fi compete with mm some weekends and have been chilling around #3 spot. everyone has stepped up

grogsfinalnotext.png

i wouldn't say foe, they've always been around the top and this topic is about the most *improved*. i think everyone has upped their game, whenever we get a p2p run in with tlp i know it's gunna be an awesome fight. mm won a full out, foe lost but do well on weekend trips. fi compete with mm some weekends and have been chilling around #3 spot. everyone has stepped up

there is a difference between being around the top and being on the top, in fact at least an extra 20 people a week pull, suprises ourselves alot by pulling 100 the odd week

and Fi are #4

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Most Improved Clan

1. FOE - Did bad in july but then ****** MM in august and now too.

2. FI - Did really bad in july, but in august went from 40 to a stable 60 +

3. CPR - Did really good in like july - mid august then I kinda stopped hearing from them

Those clans above are clans htat actually did ok or had some kind of improvement. EoP claiming they're ruining FI's trips, but that's not reality. Even if you were "owning us" you were # 3 in july and you are still # 3 in august with around a 65-75 pull, so no improvement at all, lol. Maybe a bit in P2P, but i haven't seen you win one fight in P2P yet this whole summer (in wildy). MM didn't really improve at all either which is unusual since they beat FOE in that f2p full out... They actually kinda went on the decline because they're not really challenging FOE that much.

Clans on the decline

1. TLP - I haven't really seen you guys at all like you were doing good and even challening FOE at one point, then wtf happened?

2. not sure

Only reason you guys improved was because of DP LOL

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.