Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Overall most improved clan of SUMMER 2010

PikaChu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPR has been doing very well in P2P, nuff said.

FOE's usually high up there, but they did step up their game when MM was pretty much ******* everyone around.

EOP, i'd say has done really well from our 50-60 pull back up to 80-90, and also decent pulls/improvement in P2P.

CPR has been doing very well in P2P, nuff said.

FOE's usually high up there, but they did step up their game when MM was pretty much ******* everyone around.

EOP, i'd say has done really well from our 50-60 pull back up to 80-90, and also decent pulls/improvement in P2P.

Yeah FOE lost 100 vs 100 and still stayed on top the wild, where it counts.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

to the ppl saying mm steped it up in p2p, giving foe fights and such. i lol at that.

i dont call it a step up when FOE chases MM around the wild for 2 hours (almost every sunday) making them hop every 10 min because we catch up. and when they run out of run energy and energy pots they have to end there trip and go on chaos ele trips instead.

MM was good in f2p the start of summer

FOE was dominating p2p start of summer.

MM won the 100 vs 100 and then started to slump in f2p

FOE and MM r pretty equaly matched recently. but foe has been winning most of the f2p fights. of course out returning MM.

It was good to see DP step up and challeng foe in f2p, had some really good fights there.

along with eop, pretty good f2p fights as well.

Fi, havnt seen them much at all. they r probably walking around the 1 vs 1 edges.

Tlp, some fights broke out in f2p, havnt seen them i dnt think at all in p2p. must be joining Fi in the walk around.

Cpr, was great to see then step it up a lot. i hope they get a 90+ ml id love to have some fights with them in the wild but im pretty sure they r more of the matched opts and the type of clan that pulls 30+ and fights other smaller clans, which is good to see. they keep pwning them little clans and soon they will get a higher ml with better members and then fight with the big boys :)

Overall

Foe steped up in f2p tword the end of summer, cant wait to see how that goes this fall.

Dp was doing great, sad to see them go.

CPR, i have faith they will become a top clan within no time.

EOP, loving the f2p fights

Step it up

FI

TLP

MM

100618031442g.png

there is a difference between being around the top and being on the top, in fact at least an extra 20 people a week pull, suprises ourselves alot by pulling 100 the odd week

and Fi are #4

did you miss the part where i said everybody upped their game? i can't think of any one clan that has improved more than anyone else, everyone has done well. foe was #1/2 and still are #1/2. most improved would be somebody ranked low/came out from a slump who has made a big impression in the clan world, that's my opinion. too hard to choose with improvements from everyone.

i didn't say fi was #3, i said we compete for the #3 and chill around that spot mate

grogsfinalnotext.png

EOP = nice improvement

But FI are still overall the most improved clan of Summer 2010 if not all of 2010.

FOE are on top, but have always hovered around that spot.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

MM -

We've gone from getting 3-0 sweeped in every p2p mini and prep to 3-0ing every clan.

We won Jagex Cup.

We've fought FOE week in and week out 130 man ml vs 200+ man ml fighting 10+ down and winning and handfuls of the fights in f2p and p2p.

We've kept consistent pulls throughout the entire summer.

FOE -

Went from getting dominated in F2p week in and week out for almost a year to winning some of the fights, lowering the requirements greatly improved your numbers as well as "stealing" most of MM's f2p "tactics" (lol tactics in f2p) and generally improving organization.

Lost a step in p2p, losing most matched opts fights that aren't near returning spots, claiming multiple fake wins (spider hill) but kept the opt advantage and has kept the fights near returning spots and has been able to claim multiple wins out of it.

FI -

Slumped pretty hard all summer, only real increases in activity came from clans closing into you and that only lasted a week or two really. Not much to say here :\

CPR -

Had a great month before the hype went away and some other clans retaliated like TLP. Lost a few preps vs MM, hoping for a nice rebound in the fall.

TLP -

Kept constant with winning p2p clw but still strongly lacked a wilderness presence. Greatly improved your f2p warring with constant wins vs DP and some other clans.

EOP -

Stayed the same I guess.

Overall there were no real big winners imo.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Ima say CPR, when I came back as leader at the start of summer we were pulling 5 to mandatory p2p trips. Now we pull a consistent 35, our highest pull of these months was 55. I don't think any other clan has had an improvement like that. As for that peak and fall people were talking about, that decline was one of the best thing that could happen, it cut the bandwagon clan hoppers out and left us with strong loyal members. This period was also the time we rose up from being a no named clan to being accepted in the mainstream.

IR and CH have ended this quarter more or less where they started it. FOE has improved a little bit, MM has put more focus on P2P and have started to show that there not as week as people made out in P2P. EoP have followed suit with MM, they have also been getting stronger more consistent pulls than the start of the term. TLP have kinda stayed the same I think. FI are not doing as well as they were at the start of summer. As for the other clans, I haven't really been paying much attention to your pulls/presence so I cant comment.

These 3 months took the lives of DP, DV and dFx2. RIP.

MM -

We've gone from getting 3-0 sweeped in every p2p mini and prep to 3-0ing every clan.

We won Jagex Cup.

We've fought FOE week in and week out 130 man ml vs 200+ man ml fighting 10+ down and winning and handfuls of the fights in f2p and p2p.

We've kept consistent pulls throughout the entire summer.

FOE -

Went from getting dominated in F2p week in and week out for almost a year to winning some of the fights, lowering the requirements greatly improved your numbers as well as "stealing" most of MM's f2p "tactics" (lol tactics in f2p) and generally improving organization.

Lost a step in p2p, losing most matched opts fights that aren't near returning spots, claiming multiple fake wins (spider hill) but kept the opt advantage and has kept the fights near returning spots and has been able to claim multiple wins out of it.

Only clan you 3-0d in P2P was EOP. CPR 2-1, FI 2-1, Didn't fight FOE/TLP.

You're saying FOE copied MM, yet MM copied E in nearly every way? "eeeee" "mmmmm"

Its not much copying, its more like adapting, every clan needs to grow and progress in order to win, and if foe didn't they wouldn't be #1.

lel

I personally don't think that MM has stepped it up in any way this summer, they beat FOE in a 100 vs 100, but the thing is they've done it before so its not much of a step up. They've stepped it up in P2P a bit I guess

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

You're saying FOE copied MM, yet MM copied E in nearly every way? "eeeee" "mmmmm"

Its not much copying, its more like adapting, every clan needs to grow and progress in order to win, and if foe didn't they wouldn't be #1.

lel

I personally don't think that MM has stepped it up in any way this summer, they beat FOE in a 100 vs 100, but the thing is they've done it before so its not much of a step up. They've stepped it up in P2P a bit I guess

those all look like 3-0's to me m8

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

those all look like 3-0's to me m8

**** mm's a mid level clan again?

summer: foe

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

lel

like Toxic said, don't mind ckyle..he try too hard lol.

OT: FOE. We started with a goal this summer & we accomplished it.

So many of you kids are idiots. They are asking who's improved the most, not who you think is the best.

I'd have to say it's between IR and CH though. Both clans were struggling at the start of the summer. IR reopened pulling low numbers, barely being able to compete to pulling in the mid 40s and being able to run with every other med clan. Chaotic was also struggling, but they seem to have found a stable position now, also pulling 40s consistently.

FI - Had a few bad weekends, but made it up with some good weekends.

FOE - Same as they've always been. Didn't improve or slip really.

MM - They're f2p warring is as consistent as always. They did improve slightly in p2p, but nothing too drastic.

EOP - Remained the same throughout the summer basically. Can't remember them slipping or improving.

CPR - Started off real good, but they slipped more than they improved in my opinion, but then again I haven't payed them much attention.

TLP - Idk

Overall, no clan surprised me too much though.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

So many of you kids are idiots. They are asking who's improved the most, not who you think is the best.

I'd have to say it's between IR and CH though. Both clans were struggling at the start of the summer. IR reopened pulling low numbers, barely being able to compete to pulling in the mid 40s and being able to run with every other med clan. Chaotic was also struggling, but they seem to have found a stable position now, also pulling 40s consistently.

IR pulled 40 for the first time in a while after getting around ~7 dF Apps, no where near consistent. CH pulls 40 every once in a while, again not near consistent. Med clans have improved, but haven't done much to close the gap between them and CP/etc.