Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fearless Re-Opens

P0ke N Die

Alright so I am aware that a topic was already made but as one of the founder of Fearless I'd like to make the official opening topic to answer a few questions. First of all, Pure Warfare is a highly moderated forum so keep the trolling and flaming to yourself. Calamity re-opened a while ago when I was not active on Runescape. A few weeks ago I started to become semi-active again and I have been in talks with Hary and other Destructive Violence leaders for a while now. Yesterday, Fearless re-opened once again with the merge of Calamity and Destructive Violence.

The leadership is a combination of Calamity and Destructive Violence leadership with Me, Kse, Charlie, Hary and Frosty being the primary leaders. Other ranks are also a combination of Calamity and Destructive Violence. I have decided to start playing Runescape again and the re-opening of Fearless will mark that. The medium level bracket is very competitive right now and I believe that Fearless had a very similar strength to many of the competing clans. Anybody who wasn't around to experience Fearless should look up a few of our videos or wait until our first trip before you start leaving comments.

I didn't ever create a topic explaining why Fearless closed. Me and Hary got into a disagreement and instead of resolving it, I told Hary to leave Fearless and so he did. It came as a suprise to the members because a few days before that, Fearless pulled 60 to the F2P PCL and beat The Hatred. Me and Hary have been friends for over a year now and we are both ready to pick up where we left off. We are Fearless, we will earn our name through the attitude that we have and the actions that we take. We will earn back our reputation and the unofficial title of the #1 medium level pure clan. I expect a lot of immaturity and criticism but what more can you expect from kids on an online game.

IRC - #Clan-FS

Site - http://www.rsfearless.com/forums/

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Since comments like the one I am about to post are allowed on ex/df topic:

You have closed and opened so many clans, take a hint, and stop trying.

GL!

Agreed, make up your minds for once!

OT: Good luck re-building FS, it could go well and it may not, only time will tell.

thekingu.png

The fearless with m0nk and ape failed so badly. Now that i know DVi is helping with Cy this should be good Much luck poke :D if i train my account good enough ill join :D

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you