Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2p PCL - Fearless rushing there

Hary

(Will edit further)

We went down to clan wars with an initial pull of 27 in our clanchat on the world of the PCL.

Our first 2 fights were against Chaotic.

The first fight vs Ch boosted our morale significantly because we did not encounter any difficulty at all, knocking over Ch members smoothly - we ended with about 20 in Fight 1.

We also won our second fight with Ch by quite a bit - I am not sure of exactly how many we ended with.

After our first two fights, we decided we were up for a challenge so we decided to fight Carnage. C had slightly outpulled us and were, for the most part, much higher level.

In our first fight vs Carnage, we had some embarrassing clusters and ended up getting knocked over.

The next fight, however, we were determined to win. Both clans started out with around 25 (I believe C might have had 27, not sure). The beginning of the fight was a bit shaky, and I was the first to die, decked by an AGS+dbolt spec combo. Fearless picked up momentum and started getting KO after KO - a bit later, we cleared the last Carnage member and still had 10-15 men standing.

We decided to leave after that and hopped back to W77 for a fun P2P 10v10 interclan war. In the first fight, two of Team Kse's members disconnected mysteriously to an alleged DDoS attack (further investigation to follow) and another got one-hit. After this initial disadvantage in numbers, Team Kse ended up losing the first round to Team Rus.

Vids/Pics soon to come - i wasn't online for event, had birthday :P

Dissapointed that your lieing that much about your opts against carnage. Everyone on this site knows fearless isn't capeable of beating carnage p2p matched, or any kind of matched opt for that matter.
irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Outnumbered wut? first fight was 23v23, Carnage ending 19, 2n fight was C starting 23 Fs starting 27 ending 9 Fs, thanks if you can fix that and was fun fights

Hary wasn't there, but the opts for both rounds were

Round 1

FS Starting - 24

C Starting - 24

C Ending - 19

Round 2

FS Starting - 27

C Starting - 24

FS Ending 10

Please fix Hary!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg