Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure World is Dying Ect.

badger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey badger, you know what i'm sick of?

i'm sick of people like you complaining about people complaining, stfu all of you retards and rejects.

stfu ***** dont talk 2 badger like that

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

Its easy for you to say. Starting a clan is no easy business. We've expanded into other forums to try and recruit but its not like it was back in the day. Too much bitching going around making every clan **** in the eyes of many pures leaving the higher level clans the only ones to join without the risk of them closing.

Fights, honestly they are pathetic. Every fight is a cluster ****, difficult to decide on the winner and actually who fought better. Ultimately most clans end up losing pixels over them. In main fights the majority of fights crashed is far less and its pathetic that the pure community is like this. Whatever happened to ant-crash. Lets have some legit fights and some fun rivalries rather than just beating each other up all the time.

*finishes licking self clean*

it is easy for me to say, i have created clans before that have turned out pretty successful so yeh i do know

"herp derp jag3x invite 12 yr old"

newsflash, most of the oldfags who started clanning in 2005-6 were 12 and 13.

INVALID

"You realize you just wasted 20 minutes of your life on a rage post, correct?"

wat

now honestly, maybe if one of these cute little low level clans(who i can't even name anymore because they die off so ******* fast) made an honest attempt to teach new pures and invite them into the clanning world, than the pure clan world won't die.

mm does it right with the community **** wor whatever they have going on and foe's youtube(if they still do that) was a pretty good attempt to because at least they brought in new members

in all honesty, i could care less if the pure world died. you guys have grown into like 7 different groups of ********, and i hate to say it but the only smart/ good people on here anymore are the ones i wasted time trying to troll like a year ago.

and stop taking things so seriously, its a game.

2 reilly

f u

2 chaz

hi baby u hot n sxc

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Which is why a clan operating on the old fundamentals would more than likely prosper. As long as you have a system in place to educate your new members (whom we assume know nothing about clan[ning] in general) then you should be able to formulate a half decent team.

#mayhem-makers

I actually prefer clanning today as what it used to be. It takes a lot more skill in the wilderness. I'm not one to cry about clusters and crashing because it tends to make things alot more interesting. When a clan crashes, IR regrouprs then re-rushes. For the clans that run into to safe and remass, I can understand why it must suck for them.

#irclan - where banter happens

stopped reading at come in here

*NYAAAAAAAAAH*

Can't handle a furry? :(

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

ill tell you what is killing it

people who make these websites trying to be someones in the pure world, cause if pure warfare or pure community wasnt here clans would have a good rivalry instead of making ******** topics about wins and lying on them

thats exactly what is killing the pure world, Fact

people have been saying that for 5 years l0l

oh yeah badger you're a ***********, bend over and take this

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

dont forget the skids who try to act all hard on the internet

HAHAHAH OH WAIT

the only skids here are Kse oh wait, i forgot about your idiotic self.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

death 2 pw ! lmao

claning is definetly dead, full of trolls and pedofiles that are not welcome.

more welcome than you.. like wtf are you lol

@lol @Kitsym

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org