Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM F2p Trip

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

As usual on Saturday we headed out for F2P pking. With a consistent pull of 70-80 it was looking to be a decent trip. We set off at first clearing a few scouts and then went looking for FOE.

16gqdc.png

n4cnt2.png

FOE charged us when we were in altar and the fight started. MM held near the altar tight and focused on spamming piles. After about 1 minute we could tell even though FOE had an opt advantage the fight was now in our control. Before the fight ended we counted our CC and we still had 68 people in range from 74 starting and we knew it was all ours.

=========================

MM Starting: 81

MM Ending: 65-68

FOE Starting: 83-88

FOE Ending: 0

Again we set up at altar waiting for FOE to charge us. They did but this time we played it different. We went north side of the altar after FOE tried to push the south and sniped anything that was out of their tight spread. It worked well and we were in control of the fight but unfortunately EOP crashed.

MM Starting: 76

MM Ending: 61 (before EOP crashed)

FOE Starting: 83-88?

FOE Ending: 30 (looked like it before the crash)

The 3rd fight took place at portals where we were fighting some mains (Foe's) and then they rushed. When they rushed we organized at the rocks but the opts advantage and being slightly disorganized was a bit to much this time.

MM Starting: 68

MM Ending: 0

FOE Starting: 79-82

FOE Ending: ~Unknown~

GF to all clans. and ty to our supporters.

~Pictures are in no particular order.~

100911164914.png

100911165021.png

100911171305.png

100911171541.png

100911171614.png

mmtrip.png

100911214951.png

100911215000.png

100911215152.png

100911220425.png

100911221223.png

100911221252.png

100911224859.png

100911224934.png

100911230941.png

100911231606.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sht beat Fo outopted by 10+... That first fight I dropped 100 ep and didnt get any loots. :)

Quality>Quantity amirite?

Idk why EOP crashed but GL next weekend you'll be in lumbridge all day. Yes this is a e-threat be terrorized.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Holy sht beat Fo outopted by 10+... That first fight I dropped 100 ep and didnt get any loots. :)

Quality>Quantity amirite?

Idk why EOP crashed but GL next weekend you'll be in lumbridge all day. Yes this is a e-threat be terrorized.

an*

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I'm sorry but didn't we (FOE) have the upper hand before EOP crashed?

And in the final fight im almost sure it was MM + CX vs FOE, correct me if im wrong.

Last fight it was just Mm vs Foe, there were multiple Cx members and mains roaming the area tho

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I'm sorry but didn't we (FOE) have the upper hand before EOP crashed?

And in the final fight im almost sure it was MM + CX vs FOE, correct me if im wrong.

You are wrong. I am correcting you.

Cheers

LOL, not even going to bother replying to another ******** topic rofl. we 2-1'd you today, so hard for you guys to accept defeat over interwebs. Hopefully you come out and give us a fight in p2p tomorrow. GJ

You're wrong. 1-1 with a crash in between. And During the crash it was clear we had the upper hand. We don't claim a win 2nd fight. You do, you look ingorant and then eve more ignorant cause MM was owning.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Last fight it was just Mm vs Foe, there were multiple Cx members and mains roaming the area tho

No there wasn't CX was wearing MM capes, it's funny how Elmos baby pure is in CX and all of CX was there wearing MM capes? Something isn't adding up here.

No there wasn't CX was wearing MM capes, it's funny how Elmos baby pure is in CX and all of CX was there wearing MM capes? Something isn't adding up here.

Ok then there were random lvl 60s in Mm capes who had nothing to do with Mm or Cx roaming the area along with mains, happy?

Edited by SI13

silent-1.png

Ok then there were random lvl 60s in Mm capes who had nothing to do with Mm or Cx roaming the area along with mains, happy?

On the CX memberlist? CX have admitted to helping you guys with an extra 12 people, explain that, I can prove to you if you like.

On the CX memberlist? CX have admitted to helping you guys with an extra 12 people, explain that, I can prove to you if you like.

OK DUDE WHY THE DO U CARE SO MUCH WE LOST THE 3RD FIGHT ANYWAY

I have just raged and I will be modding this topic now

Edited by SI13

silent-1.png

OK DUDE WHY THE DO U CARE SO MUCH WE LOST THE 3RD FIGHT ANYWAY

I have just raged and I will be modding this topic now

Because you lied in your topic, please include that CX helped you guys.