Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

4 Years 51 wks

-Tayyab-

156e03s.png

Stepping out this fine Saturday with around 60 people peaking at 70, we took a stroll through the Fatality free wilderness, reflecting on the last four years and fifty-one weeks, and what as a clan we have been through to lead us up to this point, one week off our fifth anniversary. After a fun 2 1/2 hour trip we concluded, having fun fights with MM, FOE, and our big brothers RoT.

Gratz to Daniel/Greenownzyoo on 99 RC, and gratz to us on 100k forum posts.

theoptube.png

EOP Video

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~60

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~60

We got word MM were around, and hopping at north steps we ran into them south of Corp. We took control from start to finish, taking their territory and pushing them into 1v1 within minutes. We each got a quick regroup, and MM rerushed us at corp entrance, however we succesfully cleared them just as a clan of mains rushed. Thanks FOE for not crashing <3

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~45

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~10 in 1v1

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~65

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~60

Looking for MM again, we ended up running right into them at the bottom of gwas ledge. Through multiple pushes we managed to thin down there numbers, before there was some confusion when FOE walked through the fight. Fortunately it didn't have much of an impact, and we were able to clear MM again.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~45

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~5 at bhb

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures + Final Ownage Elites

vs Reign of Terror

EOP + FOE Starting: ~140

Reign of Terror Starting: ??

After MM ended, not having enough opts to offer FOE a decent fight at this point, we offered to help them take on the #1 mains clan, RoT. We rushed at lavagap, but the majority of the fighting took place around spider hill. Honestly i don't know what happened, we just killed a shitload of mains, some in RoT/EoP capes, some in other capes, and eventually there were none left, so i guess we won hurrr.

EOP + FOE Ending: ~120+

Reign of Terror Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elites

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~60

Final Ownage Elites Starting: ~70

With Fatality hanging around killing mains at bh steps with 20 people, our only option left was to step up and give FOE a fight. The fight took place at 18 ports, and although it appeared a good fight for a while, FOE managed to push us west and clear the battlefield. Thanks for the fight.

Hi [Foe]Kyle|Loz here is the shout-out u wanted!

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

Final Ownage Elites Ending: ~55+?

f0vtzc.png

After clearing the handfull of Fatality that had showed up for their trip at bh steps, we decided to end with a bs fest. Respect to FOE & MM for the fights today, and respect to RoT for trying.

Next weekend is 5 years, hope to see you all there.

<3

f0vtzc.png

EOPictures:

100918115659.png

100918123454.png

100918123502.png

100918123721.png

www.eop-rs.com-1284842725-U67.jpg

100918143338.png

100918173804.png

HVriA.png

ER4YP.png

nb1vJ.png

100918165343.png

CP8Wy.png

100918234229b.png

100918234007.png

espam.png

k24Bi.png

www.eop-rs.com

#Clan-EoP

Special thanks to Jonty for making da topic <3

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys got a vid of that ROT vs EOP + FOE fight, that interested me.... But yeh, good job :) <3 u tayyab

I'm sure someone has it, check back later. It wasn't much, we had a shitload and I don't think they had many @ all, but yeah. :P

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

Was fun, I'm glad we found something to do where both of us clans could participate and have fun, aka clearing ROT, haha =]

Thanks Eop for making leading both clans un-contraversial, shows you've come far in discipline.

Wasn't expecting much from MM, and I'm sure glad I didn't or I would of wasted a lot of time :|

Epic fight at the end Eop, Respect

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png