Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeah I'm searching.

R2D

Searching for a clan. I have warring experience, doubt me if you like.

My stats;

75 Attack

88 Strength

3 Def

82 Range

83 HP

45 Pray

95 Mage

Quests done: MM, RFD (up to addy gloves), DT, HFD, Animal Magnetism

I want a clan with under 110 ML. No exceptions.

I want a clan that does both F2P/P2P.

I'm a busy guy, I don't have time to get 50 referrals, 200 posts and attend 400 trips to get accepted. I want a clan with a semi-easy application (I don't expect to waltz in)

I'm not big on solo pking so don't demand 289383 pk pics.

I want a clan that pulls 40/50+ regularly. Both in F2P and P2P and a clan that preps often.

Clans I don't wanna join;

MM

Foe

CP

Kl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would urge you to join IR. We haven't been pulling 40's, but for the past three weeks we've absolutely dominated the med scene.

Check us out at #irclan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#IRCLAN we're such a great clan with much to offer, we've pulled 40 the last two sundays and 30s in F2P, we have been dominating in the MPC section i'd say were the #1 mpc atm, we have a really tight community that you could fit in perfectly with.

WWW.RS-IR.COM/FORUMS

Good luck with your choice, m8.

Edit: We also get a prep like every week or 2.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

sounds like you would enjoy TLP bro.

-about 95 ml atm with good amount of pending apps.

-we do both f2p and p2p events and PREPS and MIDWEEK pk trips

-IMO, our application does require a little bit of work and 2 events but you have the stats needed and it shouldn't take you long at all and boy is it worth it.

-we pull around 40/50 atm and its on the rise, we usually have 2/3 preps a week, majority of them latley have been 30 min preps so stick around irc for spur of the moment fun things like that.

to me you sound like your looking for a good time plain and simple, and your stats tell me you enjoy p2p over f2p even if its just a little... TLP -`THE LAST PURES`- is defintley something you should ATLEAST look into. Once i joined i started having fun on rs again. Our community is full of great pkers and good personalitys but we do have some idiots like every clan so u gotta watch them haha. Below il post some links for you to check out.

#TLP = our irc channel, come and chill in it.

WWW.TLP-RS.COM =OUR WEBSIte.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures#p/u/7/3gRd2Fwy6-A

^^ our youtube channel full of vids of our latest ownage^^

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=553

^^our clan recruitment page^^

hope you decide to make the right move and come to us, if you wanna chat about anything feel free to pm me on irc or this website.

/query Discepolo

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Fatality fits all your wants and needs.

(06:58:55) -[MM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [FI] Fatality (http://www.rs-fi.com) | Members: 83 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness37 | Homeworld: 104 | [Averages] Cmb: 80.5/85.41; Str: 92.04; Cns: 89.95; Mage: 91.42; Range: 94.95; Overall: 1,318 |

83 Members ( Under 110 )

You dont need to have pk pictures

We have been pulling 45-50 to both servers

Miniwars every day

Two Preps a week

Both F2P / P2P Events

Check it out :)

http://Rs-Fi.com

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP#Clan-EOP

(noneed2liekj, he'll see ur clans pulls if he joins)

#clan-eop

* [ CLAN ]: [EoP] Eruption Of Pures (http://eop-rs.com) | Members: 105 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness50 | Homeworld: 105 | [Averages] Cmb: 78.97/82.37; Str: 91.83; Cns: 88.23; Mage: 89.56; Range: 91.64; Overall: 1,194 | Last Update: 19th Sep 2010

(11:10:15) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: URL: http://rly.cc/ml/oldpk3r | Matches: Eruption Of Pures, EOP Aussies

Pulling 70~ish to f2p, 50~ish to p2p. We're looking to improve even more in the P2P server, and I think you'd be a good fit to help us do that ;)

Don't judge based off of a ****** website that no one respects. This website is for trolling, not finding the right clan. Come into our IRC, register on our forums, and get to know the community better. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

#War-Rs.

Small clan but lots of fun.

Check us out. :biggrin:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS