Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Intense Sunday

Junior

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption P2P PK TRIP

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

-Evan|Hoodlomxp

intense.png

Today IR was ready to continue the streak we have been on these past few weekends in the med zone. We set out with 38 opts coming off a bad Saturday pull. Today was just a great day to fill our banks and win some run ins in record time. We were crashed a lot but we still came through and also returned a few favors. I hope everyone had a good Sunday.

intense.png

irvsch.png

We had a track on CH north of Bh stairs. We spread and immediately hit them from north to south. Our flank and wrap was too much for them to handle so we pushed them all the way to mossies. As we were ready to get the fall in and kill the last two Ch that returned Carnage crashed and we logged. GF and Gj to both clans.

Intense Redemption Starting - 38

Intense Redemption Ending - 32

Chaotic Starting - 31

Chaotic Ending - A few In safe zone

intense.png

Intense Redemption vs Carnage

Since Carnage crashed our fight with CH we figured we would return the favor as it is only fair. Sorry to the few CH that were there if you got attacked we did say off. It looked like a close battle but I would say CH was winning. Sorry to ruin your run in but like I said it is only fair.

Intense Redemption Starting - 36

Intense Redemption Ending - 36

Carnage Starting - 20

Carnage Ending - 2 at mossies

intense.png

Intense Redemption vs Pures of Today

We had a planned run in with CH north of BH, but POT hit us before the run in so we just fought them. They were hugging single so it was easy to pick out pile after pile. Middle of the fight Ch came in and out not wanting to crash. As we cleared POT CH came in to try and get free pixels so we ran into BH and hopped to get a proper run in with Chaotic. GF POT.

Intense Redemption Starting - 36

Intense Redemption Ending - 28

POT Starting - 27

POT Ending - A few up top in single

intense.png

irvsch.png

We finally got our chance for a clean 1v1 with CH north of BH stairs. They defended and we attacked. We got a wide North to South spread and just pushed right through their weak side making them run north towards lava. We hit the clumps and eventually the few Ch that remained fled to mossies and we gave them no mercy. GJ IR and ty for the clean battle Chaotic.

Intense Redemption Starting - 35

Intense Redemption Ending - 30

Chaotic Starting - 30

Chaotic Ending - None on the battle field.

intense.png

irvsch.png

To end our trip we got a track on CH south of Clan wars. We just wanted to hit it to see what we would get since our offer for another run in was declined. We froze around 7 and finished them off, the rest of CH ran into Clan wars. Foe then came but we were very speedy :).

Intense Redemption Starting - 27

Intense Redemption Ending - 27

Chaotic Starting - 18

(16:55:56) <[iR]Titans> so no runin?

(16:56:20) <[Ch]Duval> nah man we got 18 now

Chaotic Ending - 11 in clan wars.

intense.png

This was a really fun trip. Wish we could have gotten some cleaner run ins and more fights but I am happy with this. Good Job to all clans, I hope every had just as much fun.

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100919153739.png

100919153903.png

100919161607.png

100919171512.png

1ipEK.png

Uuv8r.png

Jrud9.png

100919152509.png

100919161616.png

oX4hX.png

HNe15.png

egNUc.png

ircrest.png

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually 4th but I abused my powers!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Can you guys not think of more creative topic titles, I swear you have had the same one for the past month... w/e gj I guess, even if you did greatly outnumber everyone you fought. I would love to see IR step up and take a few chances with the big boys again.

thanks for the fights

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

who said anything about CPR?? For your information I stepped down as CPR leader and left earlier this week. As Im starting universality up again and don't have time to run a clan. Soooo, yeh... My original comment still stands. And on your "Why-so-mad-o` Meter, it's a 0, coz I really don't care, I'd just like to watch videos of you trying to stretch your self and not just fighting the same weaker clans every weak.

nice man hows universality going?

it seems u care quite a bit about how ir does things, maybe you should join them

110210183405.png

@Evan, ICB arguing with you, you have the intelligence of a shrew, there are so many holes in your argument it's shocking.

nice man hows universality going?

it seems u care quite a bit about how ir does things, maybe you should join them

Uni is going ok, got some heavy work load in the first week >.< but on the whole, going good, as for joining IR because I care how they do things, I care what IR do because I care about pures <3, I watch what every clan does... But no, I wont join IR, mainly because I don't like Evan and Zo.

N way, Im going to stop posting on this topic now, I think I got my point across n now it's just turning into a flame war, kiss kiss Evan.

@Evan, ICB arguing with you, you have the intelligence of a shrew, there are so many holes in your argument it's shocking.

Uni is going ok, got some heavy work load in the first week >.< but on the whole, going good, as for joining IR because I care how they do things, I care what IR do because I care about pures <3, I watch what every clan does... But no, I wont join IR, mainly because I don't like Evan and Zo.

N way, Im going to stop posting on this topic now, I think I got my point across n now it's just turning into a flame war, kiss kiss Evan.

CPR Cleared

Gl at your universality. For someone who types in run-on sentences it must be going great.

Good night, >.<, shrews rule, kiss, kiss .

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

*sigh* can you not read? Im not CPR any more... N hows it a sob story?

OT: Respect to CH in this topic for trying to fight IR when IR pulled considerably more, why didn't IR fight EOP? They only pulled 10 more... Oh yeh, they like to keep hitting clans that pulled less than they did because they don't have a nuts to stand up and fight higher levelled clans.

INB4CPRNEVERFOUGHTHIGHERLVLCLANS

(just so you know we used to fight tlp in the wild alot, we also had a few scaps with mm, eop and fi whilst I was leading CPR, we also tried to take on FOE once... Got dropped but we still took like 5 out hehe)

OTA: Just saying, I'd like to see IR step up and stop bullying clans with lower pulls. N stop making PW topics when they only keep hitting clans with 25% lower pulls.

The reason we hit CH is because Duval and CPR self proclaim #1 Med clans in both servers. As we improve we would like to start fighting the bigger boys again.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

*sigh* can you not read? Im not CPR any more... N hows it a sob story?

OT: Respect to CH in this topic for trying to fight IR when IR pulled considerably more, why didn't IR fight EOP? They only pulled 10 more... Oh yeh, they like to keep hitting clans that pulled less than they did because they don't have a nuts to stand up and fight higher levelled clans.

INB4CPRNEVERFOUGHTHIGHERLVLCLANS

(just so you know we used to fight tlp in the wild alot, we also had a few scaps with mm, eop and fi whilst I was leading CPR, we also tried to take on FOE once... Got dropped but we still took like 5 out hehe)

OTA: Just saying, I'd like to see IR step up and stop bullying clans with lower pulls. N stop making PW topics when they only keep hitting clans with 25% lower pulls.

Jack just because I love making you and am0n look stupid. One of our fights vs CH, we had 35 and they had 30. Since when is 5, 25% of 35. I expect someone at UNIVERSITY to know some simple math. As for fighting the bigger clans, TLP/EOP/FI can atest that I pmed all of their leaders asking for their opts to see if we could get somthing done. By the time I talked to goop we had been out for almost 2 hours and only had about 28 left or so compared to eop who had only been out an hour and had 40ish. Also if it will make you feel better we did have an accidental meet and greet with both EOP and FI by sperm hill.

UJUI2.png