Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No server left to hide in.

Solo

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait for our actual topic, i have the full video, ssj has the video. i have no idea why tlp got angry at fi, if nobody noticed, hf was at fog the majority of the fight attacking everyone. all i'll say is this proves how the pure clan world is **** now. eop was so desperate to win they threw all of their rules out the window, 0 itemed, teleported and flamed the entire fight.

you'll clearly see on the video fi clearing eop at bh stairs, getting a fall in and walking up the stairs. 2 minutes later eop come up, bank for gear and get their fall in.

grogsfinalnotext.png

last weekend fi got owned in a 30-45 min fight. today they got owned in a 3 hour fight. 5 hour fight next weekend??

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

we went to bhb to get away from hf, don't try and use that as if it were your advantage. we were clearing you guys outside of bhb, and you decided to run upstairs and spam "fi cleared" while fi were still out. also, 44 ops = 22 people. you're bad at math. anyways, we had 32 ending.

3ops = 1 person if 44 ops = 22 people it means we're always pulling 100s to our f2p pk trips.

We know whos the better clan. No point in arguing on forums guys you will only get yourselves warned. Wait til next weekend and we will speak our actions in PvP/BH instead. Just say "good fight" blah blah blah and that is all.

FI members also teled and 1 itemed so stop being hypocrits and trying to start beef on our topic if you don't mind.

thekingu.png