Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complexity's Saturday F2P Topic 18/9

I_Sh00t_U_I

We had 43 and then 2 logged just before those 3 mains come and then yous rushed us and we did a count and it was 39 actually, we should have pictured

The topic is a truth topic but if yous want i'll change it to 5 it was no way more then that

i killed 5 people alone

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

First of all We're not massers , We have a very complex application process that requires atleast 2 events attended and a 20 post count required.

2nd, 8 people not in range does NOT necercarally mean they are "Dead" at all, if I re-call 2 of our members had to go at the start before IR decided to rush when we were clearing out the mains, which were EXTREMELY annoying.

If this is the paranoid response we get for having a bit of fun, we wont offer to fight you anymore, simple.

It's like every single person in your clan can't spell. A complex Application system, lol.

Dude, when someone dies. They're out of range. If 8 people aren't on the battlefield, when the person does that... It means they're dead. Where else could they be? If someone had to LEAVE, they'd log out... I'm done with this topic.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

First of all We're not massers , We have a very complex application process that requires atleast 2 events attended and a 20 post count required.

2nd, 8 people not in range does NOT necercarally mean they are "Dead" at all, if I re-call 2 of our members had to go at the start before IR decided to rush when we were clearing out the mains, which were EXTREMELY annoying.

If this is the paranoid response we get for having a bit of fun, we wont offer to fight you anymore, simple.

u are massers

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Oh my god. Someone teach these kids spelling necessarily* you weren't even close. Recall another one. 2 members had to go as in leave? Then they wouldn't be counted in the 8 if they logged off. 8 not in range refers to 8 people in the cc that are not there. Unless you have an open cc, I am pretty sure Ir killed more than 3. Please get facts straight and use a spell check before posting. LOL. Seb you do know that you spelled your clan name wrong. Check under your Rsn. I'm pretty sure its complexity.

Oh my god. Someone teach these kids spelling necessarily* you weren't even close. Recall another one. 2 members had to go as in leave? Then they wouldn't be counted in the 8 if they logged off. 8 not in range refers to 8 people in the cc that are not there. Unless you have an open cc, I am pretty sure Ir killed more than 3. Please get facts straight and use a spell check before posting. LOL. Seb you do know that you spelled your clan name wrong. Check under your Rsn. I'm pretty sure its complexity.

I never said they were counted under the "8 people Not in range", I was stating the fact that we had fewer starting opts.

And yes Im pretty sure its Complexity, have you never heared of a miss type?

Thanks for pointing it out though.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control