Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop/Fatality

Excellence

Do you wish Eop and Fatality would just fullout already?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish EOP and Fatality would just fullout already?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

33-7. Put up or shutup tbh.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

It's not up to PW, it's not up to EOP, because we'd gladly do it...it's up to FI, and it looks as if they have made up their mind with that lame excuse lol. I know everybody would like to see it, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon...who cares though we can still fight it out on weekends anyways, I just hope the drama dies off, im sick of it too.

thekingu.png

It's not up to PW, it's not up to EOP, because we'd gladly do it...it's up to FI, and it looks as if they have made up their mind with that lame excuse lol. I know everybody would like to see it, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon...who cares though we can still fight it out on weekends anyways, I just hope the drama dies off, im sick of it too.

the reason we don't do it because we're at a disadvantage atm.... I'm sick of it too now lol

9kqihk.png

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Its probably cause fi is afraid to be in a badder slump they use to be a few months back, when they pulled 20 and half of them we're mains, and they would go barb/fally pking while every other clans were fighting each other at bh dwarves sperm hill ect, thats probably their fear

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Its probably cause fi is afraid to be in a badder slump they use to be a few months back, when they pulled 20 and half of them we're mains, and they would go barb/fally pking while every other clans were fighting each other at bh dwarves sperm hill ect, thats probably their fear

ye br0

9kqihk.png

If fatality is at a disadvantage, then have open ml for a week. Recruit. Then both clans close apps and declare.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki