Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE declares fullout f2p cw on MM

True Whip

FOE vs MM  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will MM accept this war?

• MM will decline
    • MM will fight like men
  2. 2. If MM accept this war who will win?

• FOE
    • MM

We like to make our clan better, why would we ever stop trying?

Because it's just annoying mm, your trying to make them look bad by challenging them and there obviously going to decline. but there going to decline because they have nothing to prove to you. They have won the last 3 (which were not that long ago) and your just going to keep challenging them until you win, then decline all of there challenges. Spamming #1 in both servers etc.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggots beat down nelson mandela and claimed his black ass had nothing to prove... he fought and fought and without that determination to make the world a better place where would we be...?

also, dont mind me but annoying?

ITS A FULL OUT WAR LOL... its what pure clans are supposed to be about, they are meant to thrive off them, and want to in anything and everything... if a clan finds them annoying they are in the wrong business.

lets face it what have mm members got to look forward to atm, a royal beatdown come fridays... give them something to fight for again is my motion.

#TEAM-WALLI

I wouldn't waste hours of my day if there was no point.

They should honestly accept for their clan. Their pulls have been pathetic, a full out can jump start them, which would help them.

Plus there's no reason to not do a full out with totally fair rules. Or they were fair 6 weeks ago. What's changed?

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Because it's just annoying mm, your trying to make them look bad by challenging them and there obviously going to decline. but there going to decline because they have nothing to prove to you. They have won the last 3 (which were not that long ago) and your just going to keep challenging them until you win, then decline all of there challenges. Spamming #1 in both servers etc.

Of course we're going to keep challenging them until we win, it's our ******* goal. If we decline their challenges, they become the #1 F2P clan. Just as if they had challenged us to a full out in P2P and we had declined, they would be #1. You obviously don't know how this works, so quit acting like you do.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

They have nothing to prove? Who's been dominant for the last few months? Yea, they won a full out about a month ago... what's happened since... ****... what happened THAT day? or the day after? And of course we would spam #1 in both servers... isn't that what the "#2 f2p clan" supposed to strive for... to be #1.

They have nothing to prove? Who's been dominant for the last few months? Yea, they won a full out about a month ago... what's happened since... ****... what happened THAT day? or the day after? And of course we would spam #1 in both servers... isn't that what the "#2 f2p clan" supposed to strive for... to be #1.

No they dont have anything to prove, they won 6 weeks ago. At least wait 3 months before challenging them to another full out. Yes you should strive to prove your #1 but challenging the #1 clan every other day until you defeat them is not the right way to go about it.

Times change, although it's only 6 weeks, in terms of change, it seems like an eternity.

Since that loss, we've gone from "not that good" in f2p, to decent, to dominant.

Now the dominant clan in F2P wants to fight their rivals, who beat them last time, I see no reason to wait months and months.

Frankly RS is too boring a game..we stay pure for whatever reasons, but to join pure clans, is because we want pure combat, and a 100v100 war is the ultimate way we can go about that.

Put your fears behind you, and put your reputation on the line 13th. I've thrown mine in. I mean, you guys beat us when we had walli, a true leader. You weren't afraid to fight him, you even gave him 20 defense gear. Now, that I'm "in charge", not a true warrer at all in the sense that he was... and you're afraid.

Let your balls hit the floor 13th, throw your reputation on the line, with mine, so that the other 198 members of our clans that will take part can have an enjoyable fight.

Yeah, I'll probably embarrass you and spam some arrogant towers after dethroning you, but you're past your prime anyways.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

No need to repeat history, I would like it to be 4-0 but quite frankly the only reason MM let FO get a few wins is because MM got bored of domination. IF it does get accepted anytime GL, your +10 opts won't save you lol.

I voted for fo cause MM always wins.

If you're so confident do it in PVP since you claim to be the best in PVP amirite?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

do it in pvp so hf can come, foe scared?

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

No need to repeat history, I would like it to be 4-0 but quite frankly the only reason MM let FO get a few wins is because MM got bored of domination. IF it does get accepted anytime GL, your +10 opts won't save you lol.

I voted for fo cause MM always wins.

If you're so confident do it in PVP since you claim to be the best in PVP amirite?

Ignorant post as always. Mm didn't let Foe do anything, you're blinded by your leaders' ********. Seeing as it'd be clan wars, I'm sure Mm would pull more than 90, so we wouldn't have +10. Why would we do it in Pvp? Regardless of what you claim, we all know that if you were starting to lose, Hf would be there.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Every time this has come up I have voted FOE to beat MM.

Every time MM has proven me wrong and I won't be surprised if they do so again.

I'll reserve my judgement on the outcome and wish luck to both clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png