Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE calls out MM

True Whip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the pure world consists of only those 50 people that voted.

???

Let's clarify:

I made a post on these forums for any and all to vote.

It was skyrocketing in FOEs favor, reaching a ridiculous 74% until an MM moderator locked the topic, saving himself further embarrassment.

It would have been a lot more than 50 votes if MM's mod didn't intervene...which is amusing because it broke new rules, and should have been allowed.

Oh well, bias will always be around.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Oh well, bias will always be around.

Im flabberghasted that you just said that, actually. Dont you remember the good old days when clans actually did something worth arguing about and Pure Community was the #1 place to be for all your pure needs... Remember all the mods Sefket promoted to get into FOE and then to stay in FOE he promoted more and more; example, ExK. That is a biased way around things. I remember more FOE moderators on that forum than MM has members now. Please do not talk about bias...

Pure, agree mister

As for what Nippon said, +1.

Oh wait, also. Remember when FOE declined MMs offers, because I sure do. Oh, we were in a slump we would not have had a chance at winning (Connor). Oh wait, we can pwn them now (you), **** we got owned in the Jagex Cup (Connor).......................................................................

/thread

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Im flabberghasted that you just said that, actually. Dont you remember the good old days when clans actually did something worth arguing about and Pure Community was the #1 place to be for all your pure needs... Remember all the mods Sefket promoted to get into FOE and then to stay in FOE he promoted more and more; example, ExK. That is a biased way around things. I remember more FOE moderators on that forum than MM has members now. Please do not talk about bias...

Pure, agree mister

As for what Nippon said, +1.

Oh wait, also. Remember when FOE declined MMs offers, because I sure do. Oh, we were in a slump we would not have had a chance at winning (Connor). Oh wait, we can pwn them now (you), **** we got owned in the Jagex Cup (Connor).......................................................................

/thread

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Connor was already gone by the time we had the Jagex Cup, your point is invalid

Perhaps the name you're looking for is walli? I'm not really sure, mostly because your post was a ranting blend of idiocy and manure.

Connor was already gone by the time we had the Jagex Cup, your point is invalid

Perhaps the name you're looking for is walli? I'm not really sure, mostly because your post was a ranting blend of idiocy and manure.

do you not remember him coming on Pure Warfare and ranting and making 3 shitless topics which made your clan look bad, and then asking a mod to delete them all, the rest of us do.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Luke, why do you insist of making yourself look like a retard?

I liked you before you got the "Clan Leader" rank. Now you're an outspoken, arrogant child.

There's no need to flame MM every chance needed, and too back up your flaming with things that make no sense.

If we're going to call anyone garbage, I'd call out FOE accepting Oh Kitty Oh. Is Term0ntaker next?

...Close this already.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Is this guy kidding me?

I joined Pure Warfare in July 2010, therefore I haven't been in the Pure Community before Mayhem Makers even existed?

I was in FOE twice, before Luke even had Senior Member. And was in FOE for a little over a year. You're a moron, I've had a pure since '02.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Luke, why do you insist of making yourself look like a retard?

I liked you before you got the "Clan Leader" rank. Now you're an outspoken, arrogant child.

There's no need to flame MM every chance needed, and too back up your flaming with things that make no sense.

If we're going to call anyone garbage, I'd call out FOE accepting Oh Kitty Oh. Is Term0ntaker next?

...Close this already.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Is this guy kidding me?

I joined Pure Warfare in July 2010, therefore I haven't been in the Pure Community before Mayhem Makers even existed?

I was in FOE twice, before Luke even had Senior Member. And was in FOE for a little over a year. You're a moron, I've had a pure since '02.

You haven't even bothered PMing me since you left FOE, and you're judging me based on posts in "the land of the trolls"?

oh baby girl, use your head <3

And because I love postcount

The RSN "Oh Kitty Oh" is Anthony...Wutang Pro/Dirty Coupon. He took it when it became available...

Seth wouldn't get into FOE :P

He almost cried when I declined him last time :(

You haven't even bothered PMing me since you left FOE, and you're judging me based on posts in "the land of the trolls"?

oh baby girl, use your head <3

oh baby girl, in final ownage ELITE i thought you were smart enough to understand when you were being trolled and when someone is actually talking truthfully, because that what FOE is all about, PKing and posting TRUTHFUL topics?

And, honestly, you have been embarrassed three times in roughly a year, patience is a virtue, oh wait, you havent been laid either so thats why your panties are in a bunch, honestly, just stop noone likes to hear your bitching and complaining about FOE not being able to full-out MM ALL THE ******* TIME

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

oh baby girl, in final ownage ELITE i thought you were smart enough to understand when you were being trolled and when someone is actually talking truthfully, because that what FOE is all about, PKing and posting TRUTHFUL topics?

And, honestly, you have been embarrassed three times in roughly a year, patience is a virtue, oh wait, you havent been laid either so thats why your panties are in a bunch, honestly, just stop noone likes to hear your bitching and complaining about FOE not being able to full-out MM ALL THE ******* TIME

LOLOLOLOL

Untitled23232-3.jpg